Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.

Author Topic: Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.  (Read 40631 times)

I don't like any of you guys, but at least Bolster can write worth a damn.
:c

I beg to differ. He's just an ass because that's his nature. It's how he has always been.

He's also a bogan.
Spot loving on mate

what part of "i don't care about this" is so hard to get. :Y
If you don't care, don't post?

Bolster has been a real bitch recently. He immediately treated me like dirt, and neither of us have got on very well. I often feel like he tries to aggravate me like its some kind of hobby. His new avatar isn't as apt as his old one.  :cookieMonster:

What I don't get is Bolster and I used to get on well in-game long ago. He disappeared, and now he has returned with some unconditional hate factor that so many people here seem to develop. :c

Bolster has been a real bitch recently. He immediately treated me like dirt, and neither of us have got on very well. I often feel like he tries to aggravate me like its some kind of hobby. His new avatar isn't as apt as his old one.  :cookieMonster:

What I don't get is Bolster and I used to get on well in-game long ago. He disappeared, and now he has returned with some unconditional hate factor that so many people here seem to develop. :c
There's a very simple reason for that. I'm not trying to impress anyone anymore. I used to reserve what I thought, primarily for the reason of not stepping on anyones toes - to conform. I've got no interest in doing that anymore, so I call it as I see it.

I'm not the only one that has changed. You've adopted this pseudo intellectual persona, prancing around the forums being a condescending tit. Whether or not you've got the insight to acknowledge this is neither my concern, nor my problem. It's not that I think you specifically are an idiot, it's that you think you're different.

There's a very simple reason for that. I'm not trying to impress anyone anymore. I used to reserve what I thought, primarily for the reason of not stepping on anyones toes - to conform. I've got no interest in doing that anymore, so I call it as I see it.

I'm not the only one that has changed. You've adopted this pseudo intellectual persona, prancing around the forums being a condescending tit. Whether or not you've got the insight to acknowledge this is neither my concern, nor my problem. It's not that I think you specifically are an idiot, it's that you think you're different.
youre stupid

Christ, now somebody new is going to have to take a shot at modeling, or else nothing gets done ever.

what about me

There's a very simple reason for that. I'm not trying to impress anyone anymore. I used to reserve what I thought, primarily for the reason of not stepping on anyones toes

That is such a bullstuff answer and you know it.

If you don't want to impress people or step on anybodies toes, you don't need to try extra hard to offend people. Because thats what you are doing. You aren't speaking your mind, you aren't holding orderly conversations. You are just being rude and listing what you believe to be the failures of everyone else but yourself. I may not be the friendliest person here, and some people might think I can be condescending sometimes. But I'm glad my social behaviour isn't as distorted as yours has been.

Nobody drove him off, he left because he wants the kind of attention he's getting right now.

Holy loving stuff Stocking. I used to respect your opinion but now you've turned into a babbling idiot.

Maybe he left because he wanted to be mature and not have to deal with arguing?

I don't like any of you guys, but at least Bolster can write worth a damn.

Since when has likability ever played a role in drama? As I said I respect you as a forum user but you've been a real ignorant starfish lately and I'm going to speak my mind.

As of Bolster, you really need to calm the forget down. It's as if you're LOOKING to beef with someone. There's a fine line between a debate and just plain name calling. Also I like how you defend Minecraft like a COD fanboy would. In addition, I like how you always pull the "anime" argument out of your ass.

Maybe he left because he wanted to be mature and not have to deal with arguing?

Nicely said keo, there is some strange idea going around that participating in hideous, unruly arguments in an exercise to offend the other person makes you the mature person. Leaving entirely is a far more adult approach, considering the people here won't listen to you and have no intention in doing anything else but being a jerk. Saying leaving is attention seeking proves that the other person has no more maturity than he or she did in the womb.

That is such a bullstuff answer and you know it.
I didn't read the rest of your post, but I feel I've preemtively addressed it anyway;
Whether or not you've got the insight to acknowledge this is neither my concern, nor my problem.

I'm not the first one to call you out on your titanic ego, either. I don't see why you've got such a problem coming to terms with it.

ßoltster (character friendry ahoy!) is a giant richard to everybody.

I didn't read the rest of your post, but I feel I've preemtively addressed it anyway;

How dare you call me condescending and give me a lecture about my ego when you post things like that and won't even bother to read my responses. You are no better yourself. But you won't admit that, because your own ego is too stubborn to be shifted either.