Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.

Author Topic: Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.  (Read 39940 times)

With Mazeribot being butthurt that he sucks at Minecraft as the root, Yndaaa agreed with Bolt that Minecraft was an alright game. Instead of being a normal tolerable person he pissed himself for no reason and successfully started an unnecessary argument that lasted a few pages and also led to page 1000 of the modeling topic being kind of a waste due to no one being quite ready.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=61695.msg3609209

We can really only hope that Yndaaa comes back sometime, because he's really an awesome and nice guy, and his models are just amazing.

Discuss.

I liked Yndaaa's L4D2 weapons.

loving hell, Boltster!

I actually liked Yndaaa. And that son of a bitch started another loving argument right out of thin air.

Quiet weeaboo, I wasn't addressing you

I mean, what the forget? Yndaaa was even loving AGREEING with Boltster.

God damn it.

I liked Yndaaa's L4D2 weapons.
those models were delicious, i wish they could have gone to better use. ;~;

Christ, now somebody new is going to have to take a shot at modeling, or else nothing gets done ever.

Christ, now somebody new is going to have to take a shot at modeling, or else nothing gets done ever.

you do it.

You are BORN to model

it's your DESTINYYYYY

the only other modeler here (as far as i know) that modeled in a really tasty realistic style is sirrus and he hasn't done a lot lately in that department.

you do it.

You are BORN to model

it's your DESTINYYYYY

First give me a name of a good free 3D modeling program and I will >:(

IN THE NAME OF YDNAAA!

First give me a name of a good free 3D modeling program and I will >:(

IN THE NAME OF YDNAAA!

uhh, either blender or milkshape

those are the only two I know

Someone explain what's going on here? I skimmed through the argument on the 3D Model topic and it looks alarmingly less-bloody than most of the arguments I've seen here.

do you need me to walk down the catwalk
<bad pun>

At the topic at hand Yndaaa was a great modeler and has a nice personality. On the other hand Boltster seems to be the guy that just likes argueing. I hope Yndaaa comes back soon after this situation or whatever is resolved.

Bolster is pretty hypocritical. Also, he loves to argue.

Someone explain what's going on here? I skimmed through the argument on the 3D Model topic and it looks alarmingly less-bloody than most of the arguments I've seen here.
Bolster was being an overzealous forgetwit and kept yelling at Yndaaa for posting reaction images from various animes at pretty much every chance he got.
Now then, that's enough hate out of me for one day.
HE DROVE YNDAAA OFF? OVER SUCH A stuffTY INSIGNIFICANT TOPIC? I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. What a roosterwagon.

Bolster was being an overzealous forgetwit and kept yelling at Yndaaa for posting reaction images from various animes at pretty much every chance he got.
Now then, that's enough hate out of me for one day.
HE DROVE YNDAAA OFF? OVER SUCH A stuffTY INSIGNIFICANT TOPIC? I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. What a roosterwagon.

How do you "drive somebody off" exactly? Did he post or threaten to post anything that would be damaging to Yndaaa?

How do you "drive somebody off" exactly? Did he post or threaten to post anything that would be damaging to Yndaaa?
Yndaaa basically did the wisest thing one could do: Leave. Unfortunately, no one wants him to leave. :Y