Jonathon121 is B401

Author Topic: Jonathon121 is B401  (Read 6929 times)

Hey guys, I also did some background research on Stocking.

The photo she has, with the timestamp saying blockland,

EXIF data taken directly from the image states it was taken at 2010:09:25 16:03:10-3:00

Stocking registered in February 2011, making it impossible she had no knowledge of blockland prior to signing up. What does this mean? She has to be an alt. Who? I don't know.

The photo in question:

Who's derailing the thread now huh

sore loser

Who's derailing the thread now huh

sore loser
It was already derailed. Any further attempt at communicating about the original discussion topic is useless.

It was already derailed. Any further attempt at communicating about the original discussion topic is useless.

Now you're trying to derail it from the fact that you're advocating what could actually be illegal.

What a load of bullstuff.

Don't call someone out on something and then do it yourself. You've lost the argument, bow out. You're digging yourself a real hole here.

Now you're trying to derail it from the fact that you're advocating what could actually be illegal.
To advocate, by definition, is to support.

I've never said I supported it.

What a load of bullstuff.

Don't call someone out on something and then do it yourself. You've lost the argument, bow out. You're digging yourself a real hole here.
who the forget are you?

who the forget are you?
What the forget does it matter in relation to what I just said?

Go ahead and prance around this like you still know what you're talking about.

To advocate, by definition, is to support.

I've never said I supported it.

You didn't explicitly tell us to use his personal info to annoy him, or give the green-light when Chuck said he was going to do something potentially-illegal?

What the forget does it matter in relation to what I just said?

Go ahead and prance around this like you still know what you're talking about.
You people confuse me.

A guy says he's signing up the guy for gay research. Suddenly OP is responsible.

Arguing with you guys is irrational because nothing I say seems to make any difference. I'm just going to make a conscious effort to ignore everything you say from now on and return to the original topic.

Also further detailed information from the image I posted proves it was created in 2010, yet edited in 2011 in february. It's a fake, and it's not a real photo of Stocking. She's probably a man for all I know.

You didn't explicitly tell us to use his personal info to annoy him, or give the green-light when Chuck said he was going to do something potentially-illegal?
giving someone's email out is not defamation of character which is what I'm assuming your trying to say it is. If that was true, by relevance the news giving someone's name out is opting for people to say, "John Namegoeshere is a huge starfish!" yet otherwise it's for the purpose of information, not ridicule.

As for the green-light, I never intended that. I guess saying Go ahead sounds like I was saying, "You should do it". That wasn't what I meant. Better words next time I guess.

On topic:
Jonathon121 said he's from New Zealand yet his original account states Lakeorion Michigan. Which one do you think is right? I'm guessing the first because that was before he was an alt.

If I tell a bunch of people to have a jumping contest, I am not responsible for the man who decides to jump off of a building.

For the most part, people can understand broadened terms, but some seem to take it way to far. Common sense is the true issue here, as well as simple comprehension. But we must be aware that these things can happen, especially when you use broadened terms.

SeventhSandwich is not responsible for Tom's actions. Future specifications should be noted.

Jonathon121 said he's from New Zealand yet his original account states Lakeorion Michigan. Which one do you think is right? I'm guessing the first because that was before he was an alt.

Well the B401 whois location has been set to Ohio, New Zealand, New York and I think someone mentioned it had changed again. I wouldn't expect a straight answer from anyone who is so paranoid they end up switching the location several times.

Whats going on here??? First of all, my name is not Jonathan. I dont even know what a cadet camp is. What is up with you knowing my email? please explain. My sister went on my account and named her self LcyGamma, obviously that has brought many complaints.
I play Annoying Orangeet in cadet BAND, not cadet camp, and im first chair not fifth.

Whats going on here??? First of all, my name is not Jonathan. I dont even know what a cadet camp is. What is up with you knowing my email? please explain. My sister went on my account and named her self LcyGamma, obviously that has brought many complaints.
I play Annoying Orangeet in cadet BAND, not cadet camp, and im first chair not fifth.

Why do people hate me? Tell me truth, not some phrase filled with meaningless cuss words.

I am well aware this is my thrid topic in a row.... Seventh, dont you think posting a new topic, and putting on your profile a link to my profile saying this person is a forgeter is a little over board?

I dont have a website. I'm american not a new zealand person.