Author Topic: i need suggestions  (Read 1827 times)

YAY i am now FINALLY allowed on forums!

um ok right.. im buildign this space station and so far ive done 855 bricks
and um so far ive got....
- a tram line linking to parts of the space station
- um a cafe
-......a UFO hangar with working stealth fighters in em
- and im stuck

i need ideas and also thx packer for putting the subway on add-ons it works a treat and the stealth fighter i think um was by kaje!! yay! :cookieMonster: :cookie: and also this topic was in suggestions but soemone told me it belongs here
 :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

needs more cowbell

and a holo-deck so i can see naked ladies

and a holo-deck so i can see naked ladies

lol... needs SPACE PIRATES!

You can make living quarters or a "passenger deck" with lots of small rooms.
Make the room walls, then host an online server and let people who come in decorate a room.

hey thx dudes for th ideas not so sure bout the halo deck though LOL hmm cookie.... :cookieMonster: :cookie:

oh and um by the way if anyone wanna come see it it's "HMD's space station build" the server that is LOL COOKIEEEEEEE :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie:  ooooh......to many cookies....too full..... :panda:

this is annoying.my topics have all been locked part from this one and its finished and the otheres anrent. oh well.. :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

i suggest a pick to figure out the scale on what you plan on doing.

I suggest you stop making so much random posts that are irrelevant and stop using a lot of icons.
Seriously.

i suggest you eat me  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

i think  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
if you build all that in 855 bricks  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
you need more details plos  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

:panda: wuvs  :cookieMonster: wuvs  :cookie: wuvs  :nes:
 tails wuvs  :iceCream:

Topic: i need suggestions
I suggest you leave the Forums until you know how to talk normally or at least understandably.
E.g. I R WINRAR <We all know thats nub talk but we can understand it.

build the palace at verailles