Author Topic: Cucumberdude - BADMIN Cheater!  (Read 17108 times)

I'm sure you've all heard of Cucumberdude's Mysterious Challenge server IT IS AMAZING! However earlier Cucumberdude just came on the server, and changed it to this stupid TDM thing. And OK every server has got to change in a while, but he caused more trouble than you think.
Around 10 minutes into the game, our team was winning by far and getting Cucumberdude NON STOP, so when the mini game resets, HE GETS THIS HUGE MEGA GUN, and is still as I'm writing this, cheating by unfairly killing.
The weapons he has used:
Some Rocket Launcher
Grenade Launcher
Mini Gun
AND GOD WHAT IS NEXT!

Here is what weapons we have:
2 Pills
Chainsaw
Shotgun

This is unfair, I'm not saying his server is uncool ITS CUCUMBERDUDE HIMSELF.
There are pictures to prove this, and yes it is his server, but its ruining it for everyone.

When I had a go at him for cheating  he said "WELL IF I CAN'T BE AS GOOD AS YOU THEN ILL CHEAT!"

Pictures: Some Mini Gun that is actually a rocket launcher?
I'll post more pictures later, comment on what you think about this!

It's his server, he can do what he wants.

He can do whatever he wants, it's his server.

Yes its his SERVER. But as this is a quite big server with 22 people on it, you should play fair. The player limit has dropped to 14 already

Another picture, with Cucumber using a mega weapon

Yes its his SERVER. But as this is a quite big server with 22 people on it, you should play fair. The player limit has dropped to 14 already

That's like saying it's wrong because I sold my house when I was letting you stay over for free.

But you wouldn't let me stay in your house for free...Anyway I don't care what you think on this I'm just saying its sad

But you wouldn't let me stay in your house for free...

You don't get what he's saying do you.

But you wouldn't let me stay in your house for free...Anyway I don't care what you think on this I'm just saying its sad

Ok apparently you can't grasp that concept how about this...

I have a red car. I let you car pool with me. Then you get mad because I painted my car blue.

That's basically what you're saying.

I don't care what you think

OP Is handicapped, and probably going to get banned.

Ok apparently you can't grasp that concept how about this...

I have a red car. I let you car pool with me. Then you get mad because I painted my car blue.

That's basically what you're saying.

And then he's getting angry that everyone in the carpool is listening to Rebecca Black on the radio when he gets to listen to good music on his I-Pod.

Wow, it's his server, he can do whatever the forget he wants

Yes, but people can still complain if they want. Otherwise the drama section would be quite empty.

Yes, but people can still complain if they want. Otherwise the drama section would be quite empty.
Exactly

So you two are saying it's right for you to control my life?

Oh look I have this nice computer, I want to install Windows on it.

You guys, "No you will install Mac!"

Me, "But it's my computer?"

You guys, "Too bad you do what I want bitch!"