Author Topic: Cucumberdude - BADMIN Cheater!  (Read 16951 times)

Meh, he's hardly a badmin if he's the host.

ITT: people missing the entire point of the Drama forum

Cucumberdude never even killed me with those special weapons. You're just a butthurt friend because you can't aim.

Also
He can do whatever he wants, it's his server.

Badspot

• Administrator
Might does not make right, friends.  You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party".  If you cheat at your own dm you are a pathetic child.  Cucumberdude is in the wrong here.

Might does not make right, friends.  You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party".  If you cheat at your own dm you are a pathetic child.  Cucumberdude is in the wrong here.
So can have the port forwarding back now so people so have a stufffit?

That is kind of bad logic. If the person hosts it, he can do what ever he wants. It's his server. That's like saying if I was building with my legos in my house and one of my friends was playing with me, too, and I just started changing one thing, and my friend starts complaining. I own/made the stuff, I can do whatever I want.

Badspot

• Administrator
That is kind of bad logic. If the person hosts it, he can do what ever he wants. It's his server. That's like saying if I was building with my legos in my house and one of my friends was playing with me, too, and I just started changing one thing, and my friend starts complaining. I own/made the stuff, I can do whatever I want.

Well goodbye forever, kiddo.  I own/made this stuff, so I guess I can do whatever I want and I really want to ban you.

Well goodbye forever, kiddo.  I own/made this stuff, so I guess I can do whatever I want and I really want to ban you.
What.

Reading that made me think of Jean-Jaques Rousseau's philosophy for some reason.

So you two are saying it's right for you to control my life?

Oh look I have this nice computer, I want to install Windows on it.

You guys, "No you will install Mac!"

Me, "But it's my computer?"

You guys, "Too bad you do what I want bitch!"

This is exactly what happening there.. lol

I don't see why people stick up for people who act like asses to their visitors. Oh well, brothers in arms always stick up for each other.

Why does Badspot making a point always have some form of throwing stuff in it?

8:13 PM - ₪The Spie [SpyCrab]₪: Ask why I was permanent banned for no reason

8:13 PM - ₪The Spie [SpyCrab]₪: Ask why I was permanent banned for no reason

Now you might get banned for posting for a banned person, and judging by Badspot's mood it is highly likely.