Author Topic: [EuA] Mansion. WIP  (Read 5672 times)

Here are a few screenshots from the [EuA] Mansion build, because it is a Work in Progress we have not gotten enough lights outside to take pictures of it. Hopefully some pictures of the outside will come soon.

Here is a picture of a Room entrepreneur in Built.

Here is a picture of the piano room in the mansion, if by some chance you join the server, make sure you download the music, its been made just for the piano.

Here is another picture of a room in the mansion, I do not know who made it.

Here is carzo's room, sorry about it being so dark, but that is the theme of the build.

Here is a picture of the outside during the day. More outside pictures will come.

Here is the outside during the day, it isn't the best picture, I should of taken it from slightly higher up.

More Images to come as soon. I hope you like the build. Feel free to rate it from what you have seen so far.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 10:00:49 PM by Grimreaperx15 »

Hi, I want to work on a room in the mansion (I did not feel like making a whole now topic for this) but I need trust from some guy. can you tell me when i'm most likely to meat this guy?

Update! Added Carzo's room picture.

with mah typewrita :D

Yay, our build has been posted. Here's a list showing who made it:
http://www.svinat.jlu.jp/eua/forum/viewthread.php?tid=20

mixmasta you shoul dpost a pic of me dead

Look darker then I remembered :S

My room next please  :cookieMonster:

Don't forget my fountain neither.

This mansion is great, I'm the butler that gets haunted by a ghost and then kills everyone that says anything with the letter g h o s or t  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie:

You can see the ghost in the window in that last picture.

Update, outside picture added, and pictures in screenshots always look darker than live for some reason.

Btw. i stole this build and made it my house. thx bai

Gyeargh... When I went to the server, flew/walked to one end of the building, and turned to look at it, my compy went on a Hanging Spree. :S

This is what you get when you have a build with huge amounts of lights and a computer that is made of suck.

Don't worry, just about every person there lagged, it was mostly the large amount of lights.

I went into that server and I was going to build but it was so laggy for me that when they found me a room to build in, I turned it down and left.

huh
looks good for what it is... meh@roof
8/10

They've updated heaps more, looks really good now =D