Author Topic: more wearable items  (Read 2807 times)

can somebody make more hats, hands, legs, armor, and faces. i would like alot of demonic armor and clothes to wear for my guy. i tried milkshape at my friends but i have no clue if you can make some cool stuff plz do so.

All mounted stuff it part of the model itself. I'm not sure, but I don't think all places you'd want have mounts.....not sure, though, I never really checked.

I know noone wants anymore things for the avatar, but i would actually like to see some nice hats, or the fro back, or a little army helmet. I see many people that look very similar and we need more individuality in blockland.

i want my indiana jones hat actually....

I would suggestion a item script for Head Shoulder KNEES AND TOES *cough* you get the point just some thing we can work off and able to make our own items/clothes.

You & Others do know about the head, right and left hand mountpoints. Packer, you know of any others?

You & Others do know about the head, right and left hand mountpoints. Packer, you know of any others?
I NO NOTHTINK, I haven't been bothered to look for things like that but there may be a mount point on the head.

I thought I remembered you posting about the head mount before....or in the server....could you start a server?