Boltster: An obsession with IcyGamma

Author Topic: Boltster: An obsession with IcyGamma  (Read 21433 times)

is through slandering me here.

You think this is slander? This sums you up perfectly. Every angry or insulting response you make is hypocritical. You base your rant about my denial of my own faults, then last minute you try to pretend you are some kind of victim. Deary me.

This community is far too low brow for me.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 10:41:29 AM by Badspot »

Isn't that like saying your leaving.. Or "Don't care don't post"?

No it's "to cool for the Internet"

Awesome, I was hoping someone would corner him and make him say something bannable. :cookieMonster:

Awesome, I was hoping someone would corner him and make him say something bannable. :cookieMonster:

I didn't break any rule. Since you can't understand idioms, it means you are all too childish for me to stand.

You think this is slander? This sums you up perfectly. Every angry or insulting response you make is hypocritical. You base your rant about my denial of my own faults, then last minute you try to pretend you are some kind of victim. Deary me.

I'm not pretending to be a victim. I was proving that you don't actually want a civil conversation (which I DID offer).

Now you deserve exactly what you get.

noedit
If you don't like it, leave.

We don't need you here, and most of the people in this thread don't want you here.

I'm not pretending to be a victim. I was proving that you don't actually want a civil conversation (which I DID offer).

No, I've already tried. Any attempts now would be hollow. I don't want your friendship, and I don't care is you trash talk me. Just stop making me your pet troll project.

Isn't that like saying your leaving.. Or "Don't care don't post"?

Sure, if you want to take what I said, ignore its meaning, and replace it with a non-related meaning as an excuse to get rid of me. Even Ephi doesn't twist the rules to ban that much.

If you don't like it, leave.

Hurp
There are a few good sorts here that I regularly PM or use the forums to talk with.

I don't know how you can say the whole community is below you, and then still deny your ego / superiority complex

Not below me, everyone just seems to recycle the same old silly phrases and crap whenever drama topics a rise and as usual the actual basis for which this topic existed was hidden below random shots at myself to the point nobody actually knows what is going on.

I don't have anything to add. All I am saying is you are clearly putting more emphasis on me, and you admitted that earlier. Just don't and I won't care as much. I'm not denying your right to disagree, or be a bitch like I and everyone else does. But there comes a point where it just gets weird and turns into harassment. You crossed the line.

I don't have anything to add. All I am saying is you are clearly putting more emphasis on me, and you admitted that earlier. Just don't and I won't care as much. I'm not denying your right to disagree, or be a bitch like I and everyone else does. But there comes a point where it just gets weird and turns into harassment. You crossed the line.
I never admitted to "stalking" your posts. Quote me where I did.

I'm going to be very surprised if you don't get banned for saying the community is below you.

I'm going to be very surprised if you don't get banned for saying the community is below you.

Oh, I read an earlier post wrong.

And skill, sorry to disappoint, but the only why I'll get banned is if Ephi or Badspot tweaks the rules last minute. I have done nothing in this topic that is worthy of a ban under the current rules; there are no applicable grounds for such action.