Boltster: An obsession with IcyGamma

Author Topic: Boltster: An obsession with IcyGamma  (Read 21419 times)

Boltster, already pinged in the past for being un-necessarily hateful, has been on my case ever since he joined for no apparent reason. I've never done anything directly rude towards him, in fact the last time I met him was in-game in 2008 and our interaction was very healthy.

I have no clue why he insists to be so hateful towards me; he was never around during my douchey moments and from day one after making an alt he has been hounding my where ever I post, trying to bring down my topics and cause me to get angry randomly. He spends extra time responding to my posts.

He said his behaviour was the result of not wanting to step on egg shells anymore; in other words, he is spewing out hate in an exercise of free will. I find that, from him at least, almost all of it is un-deserving, often trying to bang on about my ego in a hypocritical fashion, or slagging off anything I make or dedicate time to in pure bias.

Jaydee was completely right in what he said to begin with. He's not being condescending, you are. Take it to drama if you feel you've got that much of a case against him.
Boltster trying to blame me for being condescending randomly after I accused someone else of being patronizing. This might seem perfectly reasonable, but he regularly appears trying to mediate what I say or find a problem with it. He always tries extra hard to disagree with me and oppose what I post.

Holy stuff just get over it.
You made the website as a juvenile protest, and now you're not willing to face the music. You brought this on yourself.
Boltster trying to imply I am protesting about a ban on RTB, even though I made it clear I didn't care. Often twisting context of what I post or intentionally writing things that aren't true to engage in a fight.

Quote from: ßoltster
But if someone makes it before him, he might loose precious publicity! Secrecy is imperative!
Boltster trying to enrage me when I was simply asking for someone to help program a mod for me, with details I innocently didn't want to release to everyone at the time. The topic was orderly but he had to jump in and try to derail it with an unfounded insult.

It might not look like much when I quote it, but its quite hard to quote since most of it ends up in arguments that are only understandable when in context with the topic. The point still stands, and I know I'm not the only one who has been put on Boltster's baseless hate list.

Like, what? Why am I the target of his constant drama loving. He seems to side with a bunch of major douches on the forum and takes it out on everyone else who, if not for his random acts of anger, would have probably appreciated his return to the forum. He tried to brush it off saying I was confusing being targeted with having engagement with him, but I virtually never engage in arguments with him and often avoid responding to his posts until he starts being aggressive towards me, its always him and his strange obsession with starting stuff with me... :c

I do retaliate to what he says and I can be cruel in response. But, if you view any conversation between Boltster and I, you'll see it almost always starts with Boltster being an angry moron.

I don't care if he doesn't like me, but why Boltster do you have to harass me where ever I post. Why did you have to allegedly chase Yndaaa out of the forum. That is not normal, even for the people who are generally bewbs on this forum. You have issues. :I

This isn't your forum. I know you like to walk around like you are superior king who can say whatever he likes, but you are clearly trying hard to look like an Internet tough guy. Major fail.

This is going to backfire horribly, my friend.

You have a superiority complex.

You don't like me because I don't believe you're as all-mighty as you do.

That's all your complaints acknowledged. Have fun.

how dare he dislike you, our glorious overlord and ruler supreme

I dislike you too. What's the big deal?

I dislike you too. What's the big deal?

Because like every other normal person on the forum, you don't follow my every post and refuse to respond to it in any way that isn't intentionally negative.

You have a superiority complex.

You don't like me because I don't believe you're as all-mighty as you do.

You know very well that is not true. I don't believe I'm "all-mighty" but God knows you seem to. I don't have any sense of superiority here, my ideal is everyone is equal but you seem to think otherwise. And even so, that is no justification for your disgusting behaviour. Even for the Internet you are socially poor.

Why is it that I hear sort of a whining voice through your text?

I don't believe I'm "all-mighty"

I disagree. I cite your entire post history as evidence.

If you post stupid stuff, I will call you out for it. If anyone else posts stupid stuff, I call them out for it. The only reason you think I've got a special interest for following you around is that you've got an ego the size of texas.

You know very well that is not true.
Ah, my mistake superior one. I'm sure you know what I believe better than I do.

Someone is being mean on the internet, call the president!

Someone is being mean on the internet, call the president!

You must be this, this is the drama forum.

If you post stupid stuff, I will call you out for it. If anyone else posts stupid stuff, I call them out for it. The only reason you think I've got a special interest for following you around is that you've got an ego the size of texas.
Ah, my mistake superior one. I'm sure you know what I believe better than I do.

You self admitted having a bigger ego. That doesn't mean its healthy for anyone else to hound your every move. You're sick.

Oh my gosh Icy, are you really that sensitive? I mean, boo hoo, someone is being mean to you on a online lego forum. Boltster isn't very nice, sure, but there is not a prerequisite of niceness on this forum.

You must be this lost, this is the drama forum.

Oh my gosh Icy, are you really that sensitive? I mean, boo hoo, someone is being mean to you on a online lego forum. Boltster isn't very nice, sure, but there is not a prerequisite of niceness on this forum.

Everyone including you is a jerk here. But when I can't post anything without that smug little Bolster trolling me up I get annoyed. I have every right to.

Everyone including you is a jerk here. But when I can't post anything without that smug little Bolster trolling me up I get annoyed. I have every right to.
You see us as jerks. That's fine. I see you as an egomaniac. That is fine too.

Is the red supposed to represent menstruation fluid?