Props to BLB?

Author Topic: Props to BLB?  (Read 3149 times)

Making up a theory isn't good enough. Until there is a program that can take mainstream models and convert them to  fully functioning BLB files, you are both wrong.
DURP
I've made BLB2OBJ, OBJ2BLB, BLS2OBJ and a BLB editor. I'm pretty sure I'm not making up a theory...?

DURP
I've made BLB2OBJ, OBJ2BLB, BLS2OBJ and a BLB editor. I'm pretty sure I'm not making up a theory...?

soba seems to think it doesn't work. Jaydee says it can't do it all for you. Doesn't sound good to me.

soba seems to think it doesn't work. Jaydee says it can't do it all for you. Doesn't sound good to me.
No the BLB format isn't a plugin and go format. But it is still possible to convert to it from main stream models. Please stop trying to prove me wrong. I've converted main stream models to BLB files before, it's possible.

I've gotten it to work, using OBJ2BLB and the BLB editor.
Though I haven't perfected making .blb codework (UV Choords are a bugger), I have gotten it to work.

No the BLB format isn't a plugin and go format.

That is all I was saying.

I used OBJ2BLB and the editor and made a brick with no problems yesterday. You're just doing it wrong soba.

I might re-code the OBJ2BLB soon. I know how to make a 3DS2BLB as well.
EDIT: It might be a good idea to make a blender exporter too

I might re-code the OBJ2BLB soon. I know how to make a 3DS2BLB as well.
EDIT: It might be a good idea to make a blender exporter too
do eet

Don't be such a condescending little stuff, I'm saying you can't just easily convert an OBJ to a BLB file, because BLB is custom to Blockland only. Its not an actual model, maybe by definition its a 3D model, but its only interpreted by Blockland, you can't edit it beyond a text editor. So you can keep your semantics and overposted memes, thanks.

Lol.

I would like to continue providing you useful and correct information, but it seems that you have a very infantile behavior and I refuse to argue with you further. In fact, I'm wasting my time on you. I should rather spend time watching you go in circles. Zack has pointed out some things that were supposed to be figured out by you, but he spoon fed them for you. You should thank him for that.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 12:45:41 AM by Jaydee »

I would like to continue providing you useful and correct information, but it seems that you have a very infantile behavior and I refuse to argue with you further. In fact, I'm wasting my time on you. I should rather spend time watching you go in circles.

Again, you are condescending. Learn some social skills, even in this forum you look like a tard by the way you are addressing me and other people here.

Your information has been poor, you've just been posting "facepalm" and "your doing it wrong" over and over. That is not helpful. Your response goes unvalued.

Again, you are condescending. Learn some social skills, even in this forum you look like a tard by the way you are addressing me and other people here.

Your information has been poor, you've just been posting "facepalm" and "your doing it wrong" over and over. That is not helpful. Your response goes unvalued.
Jaydee was completely right in what he said to begin with. He's not being condescending, you are. Take it to drama if you feel you've got that much of a case against him.

He's not being condescending, you are.

You are blind and handicapped.

You are blind and handicapped.

You have just danced into this thread, spouted a bunch of nonsense regarding something you clearly don't understand, and now you're insulting everyone who calls you out on it. Well played. Very classy.

You have just danced into this thread, spouted a bunch of nonsense regarding something you clearly don't understand, and now you're insulting everyone who calls you out on it. Well played. Very classy.

Being told about class from Ephi is like being told about good health from a fat person. Who are you to talk, your first post in this thread also has negative intention. But its okay, nobody expects you to not be one sided when I'm involved.