Author Topic: Variable Grant V2.1  (Read 5540 times)

Quote from: Flood
what.

Just make it accept the native VCE format of <var:cl/pl/br/mg etc.:VAR NAME>. For example: <var:br:hits>
Normally, you can't indicate a player, while targeting a brick. Maybe if it raycast'd from the player if its targeted to brick?

Updated: Version 2.1 please redownload. See main post for changes.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:58:33 PM by Honorable »

what happened to rocketdude?

I have no clue! I have been waiting for him to get on skype for like EVER. He must be playing to much World of warcraft. Or maybe he.... heeeee....................... ... HE............ died ;-;.

I have no clue! I have been waiting for him to get on skype for like EVER. He must be playing to much World of warcraft. Or maybe he.... heeeee....................... ... HE............ died ;-;.

:'(

Normally, you can't indicate a player, while targeting a brick. Maybe if it raycast'd from the player if its targeted to brick?
Where did I say anything about bricks and players? If you want add gold to the player you'd do /grantvariable <var:pl:gold> 100

Where did I say anything about bricks and players? If you want add gold to the player you'd do /grantvariable <var:pl:gold> 100

ooh this is a good idea, go ahead and script it

ooh this is a good idea, go ahead and script it

Most Variables should be Client-sided. If you want to give gold to a player use /grantvariable honor gold 999

Where did I say anything about bricks and players?
Just make it accept the native VCE format of <var:cl/pl/br/mg etc.:VAR NAME>. For example: <var:br:hits>

Although I understand why you said that, I was probably in a bad mood at that time. I apologize.

I could msg him on FB and tell him to come back :P