Poll

Will you come to the airshow for which of these main reasons...

For food and relations
2 (8%)
To Fly in competition
4 (16%)
To Show off Stunts
1 (4%)
To Dance
3 (12%)
To open a foodstand
0 (0%)
Any combination of the above...
8 (32%)
All of the Above.....
3 (12%)
Im not going, and i am a weirdo
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 09, 2007, 09:52:40 PM

Author Topic: First-Ever BL AIRSHOW!!!  (Read 4518 times)

The First-Ever BL AIRSHOW will be coming to your local BL cmmunity this coming SUNNNDDAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! There will be food, people, more food, legos, sstuntplanes, and races! Dont miss it, the awesome superduper first-ever Airshow!!!! Sign up to fly in the show, or just sit back and relax; no matter what, come on down! Server will be up this Sunday, and will be called "First-Ever BL AIRSHOW". (Do need a host for that day though. plz contact me via aim or pm if you will host. my aim is EvilEggs07@aol.com) So yea, once we get a host, we have a show! everyone come! Little lag PROMISED! (*cough*) Winner of AIRSHOW even gets a freeeee.............. AIRPORT build!!!!!! with other undisclosed surprise-prizes as well. dont be a circle, be a square and come join your other lego friends in the event! (bring your camera for good memories)    Here is the first contestant and his pit crew member, Gastrocnemius and DIGMaster (and Carzo, who isnt present in picture).

tldr, but sound like fun.. I'll try to make it.

LOL

YAY me no blockhead anymore, asking DOES work!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 09:58:31 PM by digmaster »

will there be a buffet?

Probally not, since the people flying get distracted and crash if they smell food. They can't eat for WEEKS so they can fit in those tiny seats. But there will be a sealed up Pizza Hut with an underground tunnel to the inside a mile east....(Gastro, make it happen if you can XD)

omg. you are the dumbest person ever with the dumbest ideas ever.   

ive already built a pizza hut in a big bubble, and its pretty grande.
tunnels.....what are we, 5?   haha....jk

The tunnels and sealed up so that the pilots can't smell the pizzas :D

Anyone wishing to help set up the Airshow is welcome to help. If you want to have a small low-brick foodstand/business open, say so before the Show.

is trouble making aloud?

will there be a fat guy playing with a bag of chip and you rly want to kill him :D

yes, but it will cost about 50c - 1.50c. its expensive, yes, but the fat guy will be imported. so you know its worth the expense. want to open a fat-guy-with-chips killing booth? And....Carzo is running a Freak Show booth. Anyone want to be a Freak on show, you get free air conditioning from the 95 degree weather alll day....

(heres the monster who can bend all the way forward......ooohhh......)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 01:03:30 AM by Gastrocnemius »

LMFAO
"the monster that can bend all the way forward"
you made it sound wayy funnier

hey gas, i was havin fun while you were... gone i guess

I'd host it. Also fly. :B