Poll

Will you come to the airshow for which of these main reasons...

For food and relations
2 (8%)
To Fly in competition
4 (16%)
To Show off Stunts
1 (4%)
To Dance
3 (12%)
To open a foodstand
0 (0%)
Any combination of the above...
8 (32%)
All of the Above.....
3 (12%)
Im not going, and i am a weirdo
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 09, 2007, 09:52:40 PM

Author Topic: First-Ever BL AIRSHOW!!!  (Read 4516 times)

Ill fly in your show plz thx

Btw, could you change the time from Noon to around 2-3 PM?....It's my spring break and I wake up around then.....May also help others who can't make it at noon (they may be doing lunch with someone at the time)

Btw...
Add "For the fat ass freak" to the poll, please

Heh and i did'nt wake up untill 3pm (GMT) today is 3pm anywhere near noon?

Well, now in NY it's 7:08 PM

or you lazy slacking hippies could just learn to wake up when the cows wake up. Get a job, cut your friggin hair, and shut the hell up. Haha..jk. waking up around 3pm....psh. thats a hock of baloney. im not waiting 4 extra hours cause your lazy. twelve is kinda understandable, but 300? comeon. yes, the event will be about noon to near 4 or 5. so....yea.

You banned me from the airport build for no reason. I want the baggage claim removed from the build or a I R SORRY written 400 times here

...  What time zone's Sunday?  Is it tomorrow?  Is it two days from now?

what is server password?

The server is passworded so noobs can't f up the build while they are finishing up. It will be unpassworded during the event, Im sure.

lol, Also a large part of the time we will be working on his mansion, I would like to open that up, but gas will not let me. I guess he doen't think that it's done/

its done now. and the airshow will be unpassworded tomorrow.

Add "For the fat ass freak" to the poll, please
PLEASE I wanna vote before the event is over and I wanna see the freak fatass :(

erm so is this gonna happern? its still passed