Author Topic: Official Airsoft Thread  (Read 775 times)

Airsoft is a combat game in reality with real replica guns. Airsoft was founded somewhere in the 70's or 80's. The game is about two teams which fights against others, and doing missions. Much Airsoft games are World War 2 reenactments. This thread is for people who have been playing Airsoft already or planning to do it.

Share off your story how you have been playing Airsoft!

More information here.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 04:12:39 PM by Antares »

I'll buy some after I have the money.
Talk with you guys man to man about guns, yeah?

The big gun in the top right looks like the FAMA from CS:S.

I used to sit in a tree with my friend and shoot people walking down the sidewalk.

I used to sit in a tree with my friend and shoot people walking down the sidewalk.

I would've called the police after the first shot. :x

i have a good bit of walmart pistols, 1 full metal AK47 w/ 2 red dot sights, it shoots 450 fps, regular ak type magazine. bought it from a friend not even out of the box for 125 dollars.

i have a good bit of walmart pistols, 1 full metal AK47 w/ 2 red dot sights, it shoots 450 fps, regular ak type magazine. bought it from a friend not even out of the box for 125 dollars.
Awesome. I am going to do Airsoft tomorrow. Here is a preview of the Airsoft field where I standing tomorrow. :D

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=81269.0

*Cough* people still use this one and probably won't stop using it.

Once, I saw a clear plastic Sig Sauer on sale 50% off at $15, was it a good deal?

Once, I saw a clear plastic Sig Sauer on sale 50% off at $15, was it a good deal?
Nope

if it was spring or electric then
Nope

I would've called the police after the first shot. :x
Nobody caught us, they didn't see us.