A bar of some sort

Author Topic: A bar of some sort  (Read 1321 times)

Jesus forget it's been a while since I actually built something in-game. Not wanting to get rusty and having previously listened to "Sailing over the dogger bank" over and over and over again, I built some sort of bar of some sort.

Here's the view from outside, where the entire build can be seen on stilts.

What the player sees as soon as entering the bar of some sort. Someone remind me to get some lighting there.

A view of what's around the corner. The piano works and the fireplace is too loving bright.

This entire bar of some sort adds up to 300 bricks on the spot. It was made with mostly default bricks and emitters and such, including JVS doors and inverted ramps. I feel like it's lacking something, so expect me to make a post at a later date with some new content. In the mean time, rate on whatever scale you feel is appropriate and, as always, feel free to suggest things to improve and expand on the build.

I think the fireplace is just right for brightness. It makes everything else seem darker. Good place to tell ghost stories, but a bit small for it's own topic?

I think the fireplace is just right for brightness. It makes everything else seem darker. Good place to tell ghost stories, but a bit small for it's own topic?
Well there isn't a bumpable "Small builds" thread and even if there was the topic would be flamed into oblivion like the "Artwork that doesn't deserve its own thread" thread. And I posted this already so it's going to sit here and vegetate like a motherloving potato.

I like the interior alot.

I like the int....what he said. Has a nice cozy feeling to it, except for the fact that the bartender looks threatning.

I like the int....what he said. Has a nice cozy feeling to it, except for the fact that the bartender looks threatning.
HE STARES INTO YOUR SOUL'S SOUL

I also am thinking of adding a second building as some sort of gambling club. And maybe eventually make it an entire town. Thoughts?

HE STARES INTO YOUR SOUL'S SOUL

I also am thinking of adding a second building as some sort of gambling club. And maybe eventually make it an entire town. Thoughts?
Interesting...
A city in the middle of the Bering Sea...

I was expecting some sort of iron bar because people have no creative imagination anymore.

Pretty cool.

I was expecting some sort of iron bar because people have no creative imagination anymore.

Pretty cool.
Why was I thinking the exact same thing.

Nice bar, by the way. It needs more structure, and architectural detail, though.

I like it, could use some more Interior/Exterior.

Inb4topicofsmallbuildstoosmal lforatopic.

srsly, we need one of those.

Inb4topicofsmallbuildstoosmallforatopic.

srsly, we need one of those.
Really doubt that's going to happen. As I stated earlier, it would get flamed into oblivion, and it seems rather pointless in my opinion because there is no such thing as a "small build". I fit 300 loving bricks in a 32x32x8 area. Not exactly "small".

dammit! People keep taking my ideas!!!!  I was almost done with something similar to that, but could someone wait????!!!!1! NOOOOOo!!!!!!! Lol jk, I made something kinda like this in Jan, but I guess I will have to add more detail to it.

Edit: On topis, looks nice 10/10

Bar out in the middle of the ocean! 666/1337!