Author Topic: 2D Minecraft?  (Read 3098 times)

I'm looking for a good version of a 2D Minecraft clone. I have seen a few of them but they limited in what they can do, so I was wondering if anyone knows of any that have things like mining, wood cutting, crafting, all the fun stuff Minecraft has. I already know about Terraria, and can't wait for that to come out, but that doesn't come out for a while, so...

RPGCraft.

It's found on minecraft's forums.





Flatcraft is cool but weird as hell.

You get ladders from coal and TNT from iron :o

Flatcraft is cool but weird as hell.

You get ladders from coal and TNT from iron :o
i agree.

I played Flatcraft earlier, but it is still very limited. I got bored of it after a while.
RPGcraft is not what I'm looking for.
And all others I've tried, or are not what I'm looking for.

If there are no 2D Minecraft clones then :c

I played Flatcraft earlier, but it is still very limited. I got bored of it after a while.
RPGcraft is not what I'm looking for.
And all others I've tried, or are not what I'm looking for.

If there are no 2D Minecraft clones then :c
I could make one.

And do it right.

:3

But first I'd have to get the loving PLATFORMING WORKING AAAAAAAA

I could make one.

And do it right.

:3

But first I'd have to get the loving PLATFORMING WORKING AAAAAAAA
Yeah, I would be making one if I knew how :p



Just took a stab at it, and the terrain generation was easier than I anticipated it to be.

I actually anticipated the platforming to be more difficult to make. The clicking, more definitely.




Just took a stab at it, and the terrain generation was easier than I anticipated it to be.

I actually anticipated the platforming to be more difficult to make. The clicking, more definitely.
This doens't look bad o:



Just took a stab at it, and the terrain generation was easier than I anticipated it to be.

I actually anticipated the platforming to be more difficult to make. The clicking, more definitely.