Author Topic: Earth 2.0.  (Read 186331 times)

they're a radioactive wasteland you dunce.
>Wasteland
>Double check wasteland for survivors
>Who cares, carpet bomb two times

I then go to Truelo and start loving stuff up.

I make a super drill where Steyr once stood and plant several thousand nuclear bombs inside.
The detonation is in one hour. Say good bye to Hera boys.

Nuclear detonation caused the planet to explode. Here's an image of the aftermath (made by myself loeloleole)

The end?  Could I unlock Earth 3.0 now?

EDIT: I am Arteest (;
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 11:56:46 PM by JackBlueJack »

Can Roknroll unlock Earth 3.0 or wut

No, you're stupid.

Could someone legitimately end their country?  Not the whole world, be descriptive and literal about it.  I won't unlock again unless you do so.

CALDER NATIONAL EMERGENCY UPDATES

- Several large spacecraft have been boarded by all of the residents in New Wichita. Several more are carrying half the military and the government, while the rest of the army have been left behind. The spacecraft take-off in 2 (RL) minutes. All the nuclear missiles in Calder have been launched is several directions, programmed to detonate wherever they fall. They are 45 850 kiloton MinuteMan 6 missiles, which have enough fuel to travel 450,000 miles.

Evacuation camps over on Fission have been overtaken by insurrectionist forces boarded for another planet. They've taken most provisions and are en route to space.
A nuclear submarine has launched a nuclear missile to an unspecified location, and Mikhail Wudenkov, beloved ruler of Aksuvistan, committed Self Delete today via cyanide and direct headshot with a silver M1911.

Everyone has been instructed to retreat to Kayezek where most of the transport ships are waiting. We have no clue were just following everyone else.

Fighters Information: Fighters are the ones who want to keep the Earth from trembling, but Gaias isn't helping out in anything.  These are the people who want to retaliate against the government and try to convince them to do something or die trying.
Peace Preservers: These are the people who don't want to get involved, so they back away from the little problems.  Sure, maybe a nuke hit Gaian territory.  Big deal, maybe it just landed in out many deserts.

Overall Information: While the fighters have little assistance from the military on their side, they still have morale (and the many gun rights I gave them :3).  Peace Preservers think this as a little problem for now...

Coryza fails to create transport ships, only privately owned or already existing ships are being taken off.