Author Topic: Earth 2.0.  (Read 182597 times)

The pistol fires Assault Rifle rounds, silly!
Just because this is a different planet doesn't mean everything's opposite :I

Does anyone know what the font is that was used for the S on the Sarsland flag?

Does anyone know what the font is that was used for the S on the Sarsland flag?
Old English Text, I believe.

My favorite font <3

Old English Text, I believe.
There's nothing like that in my font list.

Code: [Select]
A group of 5 Yukataanian nationalists show the PHM-43's superiority by driving into Posistankt's largest city, and opened fired on a large crowd, killing 17 and injuring 28. the rest of Yukataan, unaware of the terrorist attacks, continues their day normally.
New Rome frowns upon you citizens actions, as a result we've strengthened border checkpoints. We're also giving background checks on all Yukataanian Immigrants.

A report from the Assembly of Positantk:
We have just received information that a renegade band of barbarians from Yukataan (surprise!) opened fire on a group of innocent bystanders participating in an annual worldwide charity event in the capital city of New Slovokland this morning, killing 17 and wounding at least 28 others. Response to this action was swift and fierce, resulting in the instantaneous capture of 3 of the nationalists and the death of another. Those caught alive did not remain so for long: lynched by citizens after long and savage beatings in public, their deaths were slow and agonizing. 1 other Yukataan mercenary has recently been apprehended and is being interrogated for information. Based on intelligence gathered from these sessions, the Assembly of Posistantk calls for an immediate meeting with Yukataan officials.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 07:02:58 PM by dUMBELLS »

Coryzan's create border walls along New Rome
The U.S. should have done this ages ago for the southern border
Coryzan's inform Yukataan that if they don't end this childish behavior, we will become neutral once more.  You also must become of some sort of government type that allows freedoms to all.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 07:02:28 PM by Roknrollwill »

Clipton is increasing its air and navy defenses, as a result from the recent violence.

Sarsland is far enough away from the danger zone that there is little need for worry; border security increased slightly as a precaution.
All Nogovians/Nogovans/Similar (Which, Shinji?) will be open to travel through the border.

New Rome wonders why Coryzan would build a wall between a neutral border.

New Rome adopts DEFCON System (you can view New Rome's DEFCON level at the bio).

The communist government in the Republic of Irajinia falls, giving way to a democratic government, and develops (steals!) the ACR.

Off-Topic: Why do people keep pagestretching? Put your stuff in quotes ;c

On-Topic: Rokn, can you make a map of New Hawaii so I can put the cities in? Its those three small islands to the left.

Also, New Hawaii makes a new weapon. The APS-43

Shortcut, that weapon looks like it needs a few materials to build that you probably don't have on that island.

Hmmmmm,
Caryza downgrades their weapon due to lack of resources

Shortcut, that weapon looks like it needs a few materials to build that you probably don't have on that island.
Well we have spaceships we might as well have BROUGHT some of our resources.
Also, please make my map.

R.I. extremists plant and detonate a bomb in the Blazing Hope monument, killing 37 and wounding about 143. They quickly flee the area, disguised as civilians panicking and leaving the area without being noticed. They flee on a private jet arranged for them by Irajinian officials.

Well we have spaceships we might as well have BROUGHT some of our resources.
Also, please make my map.
I think only the superpowers get them, you can make your own though.

Huh what?