Author Topic: Earth 2.0.  (Read 182674 times)

Considering being heavily outnumbered, with every country having their guns pointed at mine, I decide to surrender. My troops are taken hostage, the leader is executed, and the nation is put under heavy guard.

Allies win.
Woo.
Not like there was ever much of a war though.

Should I let you guys keep what I loaned, or take them back?

Just let 'em keep it. We could always make more. Now to resolve this slave issue.

New Hawaii sends submarines from an underground bunker to guard the perimeter.

Code: [Select]
Oofer-Villa Starts to build up ports and try to convince people to join the mines

K military added to my country's post.
Frontrox and Will, you guys now own what you were loaned and can add them to your lists.

Then this game isn't for you :o

Its either you practice your drawing and have fun or shun yourself forever and be unoriginal.  Your choice.
Well with MY drawing ability compared to some of the stuff I see with you guys, the best I could do is draw with pen and paper.
Fine. I'll fix it after school. It's gonna suck, but deal with it.

Also

The dictator of Nappy Land refuses to stop selling slaves unless he gets something for it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 07:23:05 AM by Jokey365 »

Wait, but didn't they end the NASA program? :o

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:04:29 PM by Nymethus »

Wait, but didn't they end the NASA program? :o
If Earth became uninhabitable, I'm pretty sure they could restart the shuttle program.

And dUMBELLS, since Irajinia surrendered, wouldn't they be undeclared an enemy of the AAEE?

My scanner is being stupid so I just made the robot in paint. Just use it as a reference.

It sucks I know, but I'm being told I can't use pictures offline unless I want to shun myself, besides from entrepreneur  my Gun.

It's fully equipped with pinchers for pinching enemies (very hard) and treads for navigating the snow of Nappy Land at alarming speeds.

If you have any problems with how it sucks, DEAL WITH IT

ALSO! The Nappy Land Slave Shop is now open again
Slaves for sale: 4,900
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 05:13:03 PM by Jokey365 »

Two (maybe three, Shinji?) superpowers and one other country disagree with your slave trade.
Just letting you know.

Like I said before, I will stop selling slaves if I get something out of it. Don't say a good feeling inside because the last time I had that I dropped a duce.

dUMBELLS, since Irajinia surrendered, wouldn't they be undeclared an enemy of the AAEE?
updated.