Author Topic: Earth 2.0.  (Read 182695 times)

Nifelheim would like to ally with you guys as well
The Republic of Aksuvistan accepts.

With conflict escalating around the globe, the Assembly of Posistantk announces a new mutual defense treaty, AAEE (Allies Against the Establishment of Evil). The terms:

1.) Countries part of the AAEE agree to aggressively defend other countries of the AAEE against any unprovoked attack.

2.) Countries part of the AAEE must remain friendly with other countries which are part of the AAEE or they will be declared an enemy of the AAEE.

3.) Countries wishing to join the AAEE must not have participated in recent conflicts with those countries which are already a part of the AAEE.

4.) Countries part of the AAEE must not send supplies to countries aggressive to any member of the AAEE. Countries doing so continously will be removed from the AAEE.

Quote this post if you want to join, I'll update this post with members.

--Members:
 dUMBELLS of Positantk
 Shinji of Nogova
 Roknrollwill of Coryza
 Night Fox of Clipton
 JackBlueJack of Gaias

--Enemies:
 None
Also, Followers of the Swastika, we are no longer neutral. Your ally with us will be terminated and so will your supplies from us.

May 14
Gaias now strengthens the borders and puts more troops in the army.  We repair any destruction that was done.  In other news, the space station begins to deploy space operated aircraft attached with Flak cannons to line the border of Gaias.

A little info about New rome. Once an eligible male reaches 18 they are enlisted, and trained, then released after a 3 month training in hand to hand combat, how to fire a weapon, and any other basic military training. They are then released to do whatever they please, but they know they may be called when war arises.

Basically New Rome has a huge ass army.

wait, so who's on our side?

People have been starting wars every other post so I really can't tell.

Well I'm allied with New Rome, Gaias, Republic of Aksuvistan, Calder. So if any of them are in war, So am I.

I will not be able to do stuff with my country for a couple weeks because my comp desk is loving infested with ants. Don't screw with it, Please

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:09:05 PM by Nymethus »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:09:10 PM by Nymethus »

There is no war anymore Shinji

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:09:16 PM by Nymethus »

Gaian Trooper

I worked off this.

You guys like it?