Author Topic: Earth 2.0.  (Read 182693 times)

What since when
We negotiated a ceasefire and he wants you guys out of my country.

We negotiated a ceasefire and he wants you guys out of my country.

If anything happens, we'll be back.

CALDER NEWS BULLETIN

Saturday, May 14, 2038, 4:30 A.M: Jeff o'Dell, the 28 year old soldier who was wounded last night, died in the early morning due to intense internal bleeding. He was buried at the National Soldier Graveyard near New Wichita at 8:00 A.M. His cross is the only at this graveyard so far.

10:00 A.M: The leader of the eco-terrorist organization, identified as Samuel Schlowzey, has woken up out of his coma. His leg has also been amputated after being ripped apart by a soldier's AA-12.  His hospital room is still guarded heavily. "We will begin interrogation in 1 week," a C.I.A agent said.

any names similar to real people is purely a coincidence
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 06:02:01 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

New weapon!
A new silenced sniper rifle is now on the market! The Zhukov PSR is sure to get the kill without alerting enemy troops!

I'd like to purchase some of those for my military. 1000, to be exact.
MP-493 Дракон (Dragon)
May I purchase any of these pistols, considering our hostility in the past? If so, I'd like to purchase 10,000
Sunday, May 15, 2038

The Republic of Irajinia becomes a less warlike nation, and will only attack as retaliation for any damage done to the country.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 06:32:38 PM by Gojira »

FotS accepts the alliance with Aksuvistan, requesting help in the war effort. They also send an alliance request to Republic of Irajiana, to take down the Nogova Alliance, including New Rome and Gaias.

FotS suggests a TREATY, not an alliance, between ONLY Clipton and FotS.

and jackbluejack, I doubt you got any soldiers over the border, I attacked first. Plus, super cannon arrives in 20 minutes IRL.
I accept your alliance.

fasdfa double post
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 06:28:18 PM by Gojira »

When was it decided that chemical weapons were not allowed? I've been developing them since the start of this thread and that stockpile is going to cost me a lot to get rid of.

I'd take them off of your hands, but my nation is not exactly the richest... dUMBELLS, I'd like to join the AAEE.
No, this is not a joke. No, I will not attack if I am declined.

In the meanwhile, Irajinia develops a new pistol, the PM9
Suppressed version:

Unsuppressed version:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:05:13 PM by Gojira »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:09:31 PM by Nymethus »

Irajinia.

aaaanyways, nuther new weapon
The AWS-34*

*Assault weapon system
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:15:46 PM by Gojira »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:09:36 PM by Nymethus »

Suppressors do not silence the sound, it only widens the sound of the gun.

I know. Known that for a while. Suppressors are widely used in armed forces, and they enjoy them, because the added weight make the gun easier to aim.

Gaian News
Gaias is finished rebuilding the damages done and continues to strengthen it's military and border.  Gaias elects a new president named Halweld Smith, he promises to keep us in safe hands against the evil empires out their.

Btw: Shinji update my map, it's on my message.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:20:57 PM by JackBlueJack »

Breaking news from Nogova:

The hunt has ended for two Nogovan pilots that were lost in the Minerva Ocean today. 27-year-old Nikolai Padrewski, and his gunner, 25-year-old Demetri Vernov were shot down yesterday after flying their MI-28 Havoc over the Minerva Ocean. It is unclear who shot down the young pilots yet, but the investigation is underway. The following pictures shows part of the rescue operation, and what was left of their bodies after the crash. WARNING: THERE IS ONE GRUESOME IMAGE

This picture shows an MI-18, and an MI-24 hovering above the ocean while a crane pulls the wreckage from the water.

This shows the remains of Nikolai Padrewski and Demitri Vernov floating in the water. This picture was taken from a Nogovan amphibious vehicle.

In other news:
Nogova has begun testing on it's newest plane, the XA-30 Zmeya. The following picture shows it in it's first test flight.