Author Topic: Codcigarettes? Really?  (Read 2963 times)

doesnt mean they dont matter, hurrr

The guns are crap, the perks suck, the graphics are awful.
I did like the storyline a lot though.

graphics suck...

If your playing on a server with perks, instead of playing promod or some other similar mod, your doing something wrong in the first place

look at that low-res texture right by your face.

but I, along with any other non-handicapped dipstuff, would take CoD4 over MW2 any day.

complainers gonna complain

the community isn't a problem unless you try to socialize with them. plus, theres something called "mute". not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
You dont even know the word community do you?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/community
and besides I mute all of them anyways, but as I was stating the community on MW2 is full of

Showboating Asshats(trickshooters, 360 noobtube/noscope/throwingknife[because most of the time these MISS]) Basicly people who are dedicated to getting these awesome shots that mostly miss or its the same bullstuff that everyone's seen for the 100th time.

Morons (Modders, Kill hunters[goes for kills only, when most of the time there's an objective to do]) Modders just ruin the game in general with their lowgrav unlimited ammo bullstuff. The kill hunters just run around with their asses on fire or camp doing nothing for the team trying to get a nuke when they failed multiple times or there's only a little bit of time left.

and then that small sliver of good players that actually know what the hell there doing (Defend/Attack Objectives, Teamwork)

Dumbed down so Fredulus understands

graphics suck...

If your playing on a server with perks, instead of playing promod or some other similar mod, your doing something wrong in the first place

im gunna gp play cod4 nao

:D  ZOMBEH MODS

That is some of the worst lighting I have ever seen in my life. On top of that, the skybox is hideous, as is the blurry mess next to your face.

The third quote is pretty true because if you trade in your console because of a few weeks of not being able to play online you're really impatient.

CoD is like heroin:
you start playing and enjoy it
keep playing
starts to suck, and you try to stop
you can't stop
come back for more
realize it is ruining you
keep playing

CoD is like heroin:
keep playing
starts to suck, and you try to stop
you can't stop
come back for more
realize it is ruining you
keep playing
Except I actually quit it.

The games would be good only if the people actually playing the game were not 8-12 year old prepubescent kids that beg their mothers every day to get it for their birthdays or for Christmas. Then, they try to act cool to fit in with the older teenagers/young adults in the community. But, unfortunately, they don't by their lack of skill and their high pitched voice.

Just yesterday, there was a couple of kids being called "mondays" by some guys who were making fun of them living in a ghetto and they really did not try.

"We do not speak monday. We speak English. Go back into the ghetto and eat your KFC and watermelon." said one guy in the lobby.

Me:
keep playing
starts to suck, and you stop
you stop
snap disk
throw away
go on PC and play other stuff

The third quote is pretty true because if you trade in your console because of a few weeks of not being able to play online you're really impatient.
And that was what I said, but apparently I was wrong when I said that