Author Topic: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3  (Read 1768 times)

You're missing the entire point of hype-building.

The 2 games are like women. Battlefield 3 takes a few hours to show us her tits, slowly stripping, and MW3 takes off her clothes right away.

Battlefield 3 sounds hot

MW3 sounds like a slut, or just really horny.

Black Ops was about 7 million times better than MW2. It was balanced and decently made.

MW3 will not be a mainly multiplayer based game like it was in MW2. It has a company working on singleplayer, a company working on multiplayer, and a company producing it.

There'd be no reason for a rushed singleplayer in this one.

Yeah, I think raven software is gonna do a good job on MP

Battlefield 3 sounds hot

MW3 sounds like a slut, or just really horny.
           LOLZ  :cookieMonster: there Both good games and plus BF2 and Mw2 Are like enemy To Versus Eash to get to the top rank

LOLZ  :cookieMonster: there Both good games and plus BF2 and Mw2 Are like enemy To Versus Eash to get to the top rank
MW2 is competing with BC2.

Yeah, I think raven software is gonna do a good job on MP
NOT INFINITY WARD?
FAITH RESTORED BY 20%

this may be the only good cod game then other then cod

and i may be getting this on PC instead of console because forget my friends i want to play games correctly.

NOT INFINITY WARD?
FAITH RESTORED BY 20%

this may be the only good cod game then other then cod

and i may be getting this on PC instead of console because forget my friends i want to play games correctly.
You will need a beast of a PC to play it then.

LOLZ  :cookieMonster: there Both good games and plus BF2 and Mw2 Are like enemy To Versus Eash to get to the top rank
This is literally the stupidest I have ever seen since I watched 300.

This comes close.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 12:15:14 PM by Qwepir »

I can't wait for this game to come out. I want to see some potential in Raven Software that can succeed Treyarch and Infinity Ward in making a "good COD".

I detect a pattern however. People, when Black Ops came out, didn't like the sniping so they went back to Mw2. Same thing from WaW to Cod4. I have no idea on Mw2 to WaW though. Something tells me though that people will hate Mw3 and then go back to Black Ops.

They need to stop releasing this stuff near Christmas so those 8 year old kids you always see don't get their hopes up.

i can play apb on max settings brah

It comes out 3 days before my 15th birthday, lol