Author Topic: Shrum's Tesla Coil  (Read 5430 times)

Here's a little treat for you C&C Red Alert fans. The Tesla Coil was, as we all remember, one of the greatest additions to the entire game. I just made a little blocko version of the original for fun.

Fully functional as you can see here...

Haha, nice. The second screenshot did it for me.

Unit lost. Dont worry, we are playing multiplayer, and I have 10 Tanyas :-D

Unit lost.

That brings back memories. I used to spam Tesla Coils with Tesla Troopers behind them.

:cookieMonster:

Well, you can call me a noob or stupid... But i don't know what your talking about.

...Red Alert.... The game.

C&C 3 is better (i got it today..it rocks >_<)

Nice Tesla coil =D
Grand have you ever played Red alert 1? Lol that game owned. if i had to play single player, id force my enemy's into submission, then id turn the entire map into a huge sprawling base of death. Red alert was most definitely a high Point in Strategy gaming. =D I wont rate it because im naturally biased towards anything CNC, and i don't want to clash with anyone XD.

Nice ahaha. Red Alert 1/2 are very good games. Personly I love the Tiberium Series.
Need more C&C Builds =D

Nice ahaha. Red Alert 1/2 are very good games. Personly I love the Tiberium Series.
Need more C&C Builds =D

I made the tesla coil on my server a few days ago. People loved it so they made C&C structures of their own. CNCwarlord was building a mammoth tank and some other guy was making a war factory but I had to close the server since it was getting late.

I saved the stuff and will hopefully bring the server back up soon. After the builds are made, I plan on having a DM.

have you seen a real tesla coil yet?

Who hasn't, and what kind of question is that? They make a loud snap and give off like a million volts... fun stuff  :cookieMonster:

i remember those things, they bothered me alot.

you can easily produce 250k volts with one.

Yarly if only they were controllable like in Ra1 and Ra2 then wed have a super weapon the guy who invented the Tesla coil claimed to have done this but the US government refused it, so he went to the USSR and they accepted it thus the soviets have it in Ra1(that actually happened and there are accounts of it, i learned it from a thing on history channel >.<)