Author Topic: Pi's Add-On Collection - TF2 is not happening  (Read 28921 times)

Private beta plzplzplzplzplzplz

Private beta plzplzplzplzplzplz
Yes, as soon as there is something to test.

Yes, as soon as there is something to test.

So wait, who will be on the list?

You'll let me beta right?

Alright, I am going to make this beta list. There will be 2 additional spots than the ones I add, so post if you want them

Bangbang
Conan
Uxie
Mushroom Man (if he wants)
---
---

May I beta test?
Yes indeed.

Alright, I am going to make this beta list. There will be 1 additional spot than the ones I add, so post if you want it

Bangbang
Conan
Uxie
Mushroom Man (if he wants)
Sir Blocksalot
---

Thanks man!

Could you make it so that the Spy one-hits with the knife if stabbing in the back?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 10:04:21 AM by bangbang »

As Army has school and stuff going making it hard to beta Bug Mod much, if ye need another beta tester I'm willing to give it a spin.

I love you. (Obviously not homo) Those models look feakin' accurate, for Blockland uses.

I wish I could beta, but there are two other peeps above me.

I love you. (Obviously not homo) Those models look feakin' accurate, for Blockland uses.

I wish I could beta, but there are two other peeps above me.
Well, PVC doesn't count because he is doing Deadliest Blockhead. Mushroom didn't respond, Trinity doesn't seem to WANT it.

SOO...

Alright, I am going to make this beta list. There will be 2 additional spots than the ones I add, so post if you want them

Bangbang
Conan
Uxie
The True Zephyr
|Orange|
---

Well, PVC doesn't count because he is doing Deadliest Blockhead. Mushroom didn't respond, Trinity doesn't seem to WANT it.

SOO...

Oh ok. So wait, I'm only getting the weapons we are using for the show or the whole thing?