Oh hai der.

Author Topic: Oh hai der.  (Read 8513 times)

Nobody else got to hear this, but Feep contacted me within 30 seconds of me accusing this guy of being Feep to tell me that I'm an idiot.

Ningyou told me over steam before Alternate Me had even posted that Feep was trying to find a working proxy to which he could post on this random ass rant directed at me and OP.

Thursday, May 19, 2011
2:27 AM - FeepTheAstronaut: iban
2:27 AM - FeepTheAstronaut: you are handicapped if you think i would make an alt
2:27 AM - FeepTheAstronaut: to get over a 2 week ban
2:27 AM - FeepTheAstronaut: srsly
2:29 AM - FeepTheAstronaut: excuse me while i roll on the floor laughing
2:33 AM - FeepTheAstronaut: lol
FeepTheAstronaut left chat.

^ From the group chat just minutes ago where he totally denies being Alternate Me despite the fact he has an IP ban and really shouldn't be on the forums at all unless he's browsing by proxy in which case he might as well be Alternate Me.

Kiss my ass, Feep.
Iban, feep wouldn't make an alt for a small ban.

there are no girls in this topic.

also; feep is to cool to alt.

I didn't just pull the name Feep out of my ass. I don't know the guy. He told Miika ahead of time he was making the account.

As Autistic as feep is, why would he tell miika (she's like your top bitch) about making an alt? That's pretty loving stupid, she'd tell you instantly.

and also, i'm not trying to defend his autistic ass either, but look at this

[imag]http://i55.tinypic.com/7236sh.png[/img]

because he cannot lurk this topic?
Uh. That doesn't prove anything there bud

You're posting by proxy you idiot you can log in with two accounts at once.

Also, compare and contrast:

As Autistic as feep is, why would he tell miika (she's like your top bitch) about making an alt? That's pretty loving stupid, she'd tell you instantly.

(Chatlog to Ningyou)
9:36 - FeepTheAstronaut: yeah
9:36 - FeepTheAstronaut: invite me back, ibans whore

How would you know if you're a "new guy"

Not really, your login information is saved in your cookies, as is being banned, if i'm correct.
And if you have more than 1 computer, it is a piece of cake to do this.

Not really, your login information is saved in your cookies, as is being banned, if i'm correct.

I said bitch, he said whore?

Either way, she's your love slave and it's pretty obvious.
You and your alter ego both have a gigantic grudge on Ningyou. I wonder why. Oh, that's because she told me you're feep and now you're buttmutilated.

You're all wrong. Lets see how this turns out tomorrow.

i declare jimmg alt

You're all wrong. Lets see how this turns out tomorrow.
Of course you would say that if you're a friend of feep

Vested interest, bub.

Of course you would say that if you're a friend of feep

Vested interest, bub.
I'm actually on the fence here, I've learned to not give the same amount of trust to internet people that you give to real life people.