Author Topic: Blockosaber  (Read 2500 times)

Just a neat little suggestion for a weapon, the "Blockosaber," as I like to call it.  It's Blocko's lightsaber.  I'd like to keep things "Blocko" style, not "Lego" style.  I personally like the new style a bit more.

Here's a crappy rendering I made of it. (first time with a certain 3d manipulation program)

LOL OMG THAT IS AWESOME!
Siriously, I love it.
Someone makes this a weapon NAO!

For who ever makes this make the Light Saber part color-able then set the script so you can change the color of the weapon with the spray can. That way every one can get there own colors and it'll be allot better.

if you said thats the crapyes you made, well your mistaken, its actully pretty good for the game.

we can change the color the same way we change the color of skis.

This was posted in April. It is now the last day of July.

And your suggestion was mentioned above.

Since this has already been bumped, Could we get it, I like it!

And it dose suit the style of the game.

I think if you used black25 on the blade of the blockosaber, and used this method:

in milkshape, to make the texture appear transparent in game (the further it is moved to the left, the more transparent it becomes), you should be able to use colorShiftColor and maintain a transparent blade.

Yes, but it wouldn't be trans. (spray colour) since spraycans are made different now - 64 different weaponimages instead of SetSkinName etc.

I'm not sure, but would different colour weapons be possible with IFLs?

Either that, or have three or four different ones for Red, Yellow, Green, Blue or default white, check spray color when you use item and put that weaponimage on.

Looks pretty cool.  I would like it.

Yes, but it wouldn't be trans. (spray colour) since spraycans are made different now - 64 different weaponimages instead of SetSkinName etc.

I'm not sure, but would different colour weapons be possible with IFLs?

Either that, or have three or four different ones for Red, Yellow, Green, Blue or default white, check spray color when you use item and put that weaponimage on.

Why would you want an animated saber texture?

Isn't that how Age of Time got several weapons with the same model? I was thinking you could use Red, Green, Blue, etc textures and an IFL to create a single weaponimage but be able to use multiple colours, saving datablocks.

For who ever makes this make the Light Saber part color-able then set the script so you can change the color of the weapon with the spray can. That way every one can get there own colors and it'll be allot better.
use the script from te ski's because your skis will be the color of the color selected in your paint pallette

IFL's require coding and a new texture.