Author Topic: Pet peeves of mine  (Read 6220 times)

These loving kids who use "forget" at least a million loving times in their loving sentences. Those loving starfishs are so loving annoying. forget.

These loving kids who use "forget" at least a million loving times in their loving sentences. Those loving starfishs are so loving annoying. forget.

Nice loving vocabulary you loving starfish. :D

Inb4chain

forget
Hey, loving forgeter. What the forget are you loving implying? forget.

People who stand in the doorway and don't move when you ask them to and when they don't move and you shove them they act like you did something really rude.

People who stand in the doorway and don't move when you ask them to and when they don't move and you shove them they act like you did something really rude.
Solution: Carry tranq syringes wgerever you go.
They'll be too sleepy to complain.

People who bother to discuss stupid things

The reason I don't play a lot of competitive sports is due to braggers. I. hate. them. And people who follow right behind you.

The reason I don't play a lot of competitive sports is due to braggers. I. hate. them. And people who follow right behind you.
Unlike you I do play sports but the more beat up people ones. At my school theres braggers everywere and one is always bugging soem girl I like when actually he sucks at hockey. I know I played against him, all he did was glide around like he hated it.

You hate all gay people?

GOOD SIR, I CHALLENGE YOU TO FISTY CUFFS

SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT, WE WILL DUEL FIRST LIGHT TOMORROW, IF YOU DECLINE YOU WILL BE LABELED A COWARD!
I accept your challenge my good sir.

people with Brink avatars

People with MLP avatars     ^ :cookieMonster:^

people with bland as forget avatars