Poll

Witch one should I use?

Google Chrome!
45 (78.9%)
Fire Fox!
12 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: May 26, 2011, 08:05:27 AM

Author Topic: Google Chrome of Fire Fox?  (Read 1626 times)

Gorillaz and Ponies are cool deal with it.

no they are friend forum members lol

I like the most visited slots when I start up/open a new tab in Chrome.

Maxthon
Has a Lot of Stuff compared to Firefox and Chrome

Well I have a bookmark  :cookieMonster:
But that means you have to scroll alllll the way down your list of bookmarks, find the right one, and then click it. I mean, it probably takes twice as long.

The attached picture explains one reason I dislike Chrome
EDIT: I should've pointed it towards to nonexistent toolbar

no they are friend forum members lol
Sounds like someone's still upset :P
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 10:34:02 PM by Narkro555 »

But that means you have to scroll alllll the way down your list of bookmarks, find the right one, and then click it. I mean, it probably takes twice as long.

Like, a second or two longer! Oh my God that's such a long time, I'd probably die of old age by the time I got down to the bottom of that bookmark list.

I don't see any point in tool bars.

?

File Edit View History Bookmarks etc

All very handy. And they all have keyboard shortcuts as well

File Edit View History Bookmarks etc

All very handy. And they all have keyboard shortcuts as well

I click on the wrench in Chrome.

Where's the add-ons editor and offline mode button?

Where's the add-ons editor and offline mode button?

what add-ons would I need?

Just wondering
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 10:44:19 PM by Katamari007 »

Also, one of the killing points for Chrome is that it's proprietary software, meaning that Google can (and has before using unique user ID's) track anything you do by sneaking things into the source code before compiling it.

If you really absolutely need Chrome, I'd say to use Chromium, the open source version of Chrome (basically Chrome but with all source code available and nothing hidden that can't be removed, what Chrome is before it actually is "Chrome"). Or, if you're too scared to use nightly builds of browsers, use SRWare Iron, which is also an open source version of Chrome based off of Chromium that's focused on user privacy.

And yes, Chromium and SRWare Iron are both add-on compatible with Chrome.

I like my Download accelerator, and I made my own Half-Life skin for it as well. There's lots of other cool things I can get as well.

I like my Download accelerator, and I made my own Half-Life skin for it as well. There's lots of other cool things I can get as well.

sounds neat