Author Topic: The most annoying things people do in Blockland  (Read 1863 times)


I fixed this. Please add this to the OP so people understand what the forget you're talking about.

Ya thanks man.  This should help.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?board=1.0

It would help to give an explaination as to why you posted this link.

It would help to give an explaination as to why you posted this link.
If you clicked it you wouldn't need an explanation.

If you clicked it you wouldn't need an explanation.

forget off.  Why would it matter whether almost off-topic stuff is not posted in the general disscution tab.  The two categories are almost the same and I felt like putting it in the off-topic tab because it gets more traffic.

I remember the time where this one idiot named 'Gen. Hothauser' made a stupid topic called 'The most annoying things people do in Blockland'. Everyone called him stupid and he had nothing to say about it. Good times, good times.

forget off.  Why would it matter whether almost off-topic stuff is not posted in the general disscution tab.  The two categories are almost the same and I felt like putting it in the off-topic tab because it gets more traffic.
Oh really? So what happens to my cat or my richard is related to blockland?

Post stupid topics like this, then act like an idiot. Don't worry they eventually go to Drama hell.

forget off.  Why would it matter whether almost off-topic stuff is not posted in the general disscution tab.  The two categories are almost the same and I felt like putting it in the off-topic tab because it gets more traffic.
You're stupid.
General Discussion is for stuff related to Blockland. Off-Topic is for stuff not related to Blockland.
This isn't "almost off-topic." The title has the word Blockland in it for God's sake. This belongs in General Discussion. For the most part, I've not cared about it being in the wrong section. But recently it's really gotten on my nerves. Not to mention that you literally said you put it here just for attention.

It would help to give an explaination as to why you posted this link.
It would help to give an explanation as to why you are so stupid.

You're stupid.
General Discussion is for stuff related to Blockland. Off-Topic is for stuff not related to Blockland.
This isn't "almost off-topic." The title has the word Blockland in it for God's sake. This belongs in General Discussion. For the most part, I've not cared about it being in the wrong section. But recently it's really gotten on my nerves. Not to mention that you literally said you put it here just for attention.

Thank you for not being an egosanctional noob like some others posting here.  But I've run out of ideas for sins and needed immediate responses, not any of the stuff people posted, but actual stuff I could use.

And for all of you who come back to this thread three or four times an hour, get a life.  Is this all you do?  Patrolling the forums for threads placed in odd spots and saying stuff about even though it does nothing, completely spamming each thread with worthless comebacks and bull stuffteries (I like that word, it sounds funny).  Really.  Get a life, forget a tree, eat a raccoon.  PEE ON AN ELEPHANT!!!  Move on with your meaningless lives.

And if I have any more of this stuff, I will place you in hell for anger, now I've changed it to fit.

And all you spammers that said stuff here, you do realize the more stuff you say here, the longer this thread stays up an the more attention my soon to be build gets.

And jus to annoy you even more, I will be starting the gallery page for this, even though I haven't any pictures so suck it!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 11:20:08 PM by Gen. Hothauser »

And for all of you who come back to this thread three or four times an hour,   Is this all you do?  Patrolling the forums for threads placed in odd spots and saying stuff about even though it does nothing, completely spamming each thread with worthless comebacks and bull stuffteries (I like that word, it sounds funny).  Really. forget a tree, eat a raccoon.  PEE ON AN ELEPHANT!!!
I can't imagine what else you expect me to be doing at 9:30 PM on the last day of school. And while we're talking about "worhtless comebacks," I'd like to point out that you didn't directly respond to any of my arguments that I posted. You just threw meaningless insults and dumb statements my way.
get a life
...
Get a life
...
Move on with your meaningless lives.
Bye.
I think/hope.

Well Gen. you pretty much dug yourself into a hole on this one. You went and got all butthurt, and there's no recovering after that.

I hope you get banned for that, because honestly we didn't do anything to deserve your pitiful your insults.



Well gentlemen, our work here is done. Now we leave him to self-destruct. :|

What's the most annoying thing people do on Blockland?

Jumping down people's Goddamn throats for posting in the wrong board.

Making topics like this