Author Topic: The most annoying things people do in Blockland  (Read 1862 times)

I can't imagine what else you expect me to be doing at 9:30 PM on the last day of school. And while we're talking about "worhtless comebacks," I'd like to point out that you didn't directly respond to any of my arguments that I posted. You just threw meaningless insults and dumb statements my way.Bye.
I think/hope.

That, that is just sad.  It is the last day of school for you, it is 9:30 there, and you're on a video game's forums?  That is the most sadly pathetic thing ive ever seen.  The last day of school is for partying until three in the morning, not scanning through chat stuff.  And I would like to point out that the insults were not meaningless, they were mindlovingness.  Get your zoology right man, you gotta know your bees and your vous' man.  Wooo skittles rock man!

O and I'm tired of this stuff so I'm locking it, starting a new one, and locking that one-in off topic
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 11:33:52 PM by Gen. Hothauser »