Author Topic: The most annoying things people do in Blockland  (Read 1862 times)

Post stupid things noobs do in game that annoy you. Some of these annoyances will be used in my next build, "Blocky's Blockferno" where (if any of you have read Dante's The Inferno) the annoyances are the sins that Blockheads commit.

A few that I have thought up so far are as follows:

Spam
-building without baseplates, using 1x1 bricks to make a 20 brick high castle wall type stuff.
-This is equivalent to gluttony in that they use (eat) too many bricks (food).

Excessive trolling and raging
-Dude just suck it up, ignore the noob calling you out. Get over it! This would be equivalent to anger in that they are angry and they leave.  Simple as that.
-So what if some one did something you didn't like.  Suck it up and move on.

Large amounts of Self Delete to avoid death by opposing team. (ctrl-k)
-This would be the second round of the circle of violence for suicidals (duh).

Spawnkillers
-Everyone hates this. Those noobs who just stand by the spawn points with a rocket launcher waiting for someone to spawn and shoot.  This would be the first round of violence (murderers) because it fits so well.--EDIT infact, today I ran into some uber spawnkillers with RLs firing rapidly at our only spawn room door.  He and another will be going into my hell.

Teamkillers
-Don't you just hate those idiots who either take off in their Humvee right before you get in, then run you over? How about the teammate who is shooting an RL at an area where you and an opponent are knifing it out, only to have him kill you, as well as your opponent?  This is for the first round of circle 9 for the traitorous towards kin because that is what you are doing.

I'm assembling some examples from Circle 8 (fraud) but I'm too lazy to post it yet.

So yeah, post stuff and if your idea fits in any way, I'll include it.  Please read something about the inferno on Wikipedia or something so you know what each circle is about.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 11:22:43 PM by Gen. Hothauser »


I'm doing a bunch of fraud stuff too (circle 8) but I'm too lazy to post it yet.

What?

I'm pretty sure this is off topic.


I'm pretty sure this is off topic.

That's why it is in the off topic tab... Duh...

That's why it is in the off topic tab... Duh...
You're not getting the point.
In off-topic, you're not supposed to post about blockland. Off-topic is for things non-related to blockland.

What?
Fraud--

People who pretend to be people they're not.

Just post stuff you find annoying that noobs do so I can use em in the future.

Fraud--

People who pretend to be people they're not.

Yup, and then the are the bolgia for each fraudulent act.

Oi.  Come now.  I want some noob stuff happnin here man!

Bump

Oi.  Come now.  I want some noob stuff happnin here man!
Look at your recent posts.

Look at your recent posts.

STFU man i just need some IN-GAME stuff that noobs do.  And my poting was not noobish, it was only to get more attention in order to do what i said in my previous sentence.

STFU man i just need some IN-GAME stuff that noobs do.  And my poting was not noobish, it was only to get more attention in order to do what i said in my previous sentence.

Wow Destroyer, you just got TOLD. Not really

I get how this works :o too many sins are commited on the internet.

Post stupid things new players to the game do that annoy you. Some of these annoyances will be used in my next build, "Blocky's Blockferno" where (if any of you have read Dante's The Inferno) the annoyances are the sins that Blockheads commit.

A few that I have thought up so far are as follows:

Spam-building without baseplates, using 1x1 bricks to make a 20 brick high castle wall type stuff.
-This is equivalent to gluttony in that they use (eat) too many bricks (food).

Rage quitting
-Dude just suck it up, ignore the noob calling you out. Get over it! This would be equivalent to anger in that they are angry and they leave.  Simple as that.

Large amounts of Self Delete to avoid death by opposing team. (ctrl-k)
-This would be the second round of the circle of violence for suicidals (duh).

Spawnkillers
-Everyone hates this. Those noobs who just stand by the spawn points with a rocket launcher waiting for someone to spawn and shoot.  This would be the first round of violence (murderers) because it fits so well.

Teamkillers
-Don't you just hate those idiots who either take off in their Humvee right before you get in, then run you over? How about the teammate who is shooting an RL at an area where you and an opponent are knifing it out, only to have him kill you, as well as your opponent?  This is for the first round of circle 9 for the traitorous towards kin because that is what you are doing.


I'm assembling some examples from Circle 8 (fraud) but I'm too lazy to post it yet.

So yeah, post stuff and if your idea fits in any way, I'll include it.  Please read something about the inferno on Wikipedia or something so you know what each circle is about.

I fixed this. Please add this to the OP so people understand what the forget you're talking about.