Author Topic: Weapon: Molotov roostertail  (Read 5515 times)

It would great if someone could make a molotov roostertail that lights your enemy on fire like the flame thrower does.

On topic: That would be awesome.
Off topic: Only diggy would think of a weapon that involves beer...

Go back to Grand Theft Auto, Blockland has enough Violence for a kids games. Nuff Said.

Oh, So we can have grenades, And cars that can run people over, and REMOTE BOMBS? Well. Last time I checked, They were in GTA too.

Oh, So we can have grenades, And cars that can run people over, and REMOTE BOMBS? Well. Last time I checked, They were in GTA too.
We also have guns and vice city........

Blockland has enough Violence for a kids games. Nuff Said.[/color]
Beat you didn't see that.

Yes it did, Only handicaps finish their sentences with commas.

Only handicaps treat commas as full stops and put capitals after them.

And you used to capitalize EVERY word, So get over it.

Thanks for pointing that out, and may I point out "used to".

fishpen0

Blockland is one of those games that can be used for any purpose.  If he wants to turn it into a giant killfest let him.  Its a good idea and would be interested to see how it would look if a molotov roostertail was made to look Blocko...

I disagree, Blockland doesn't have enough violence. I propose that RTB 2 include the following:

We should have realistic gibs; If you get shot in the arm, your arm should fall off and  bleed. If you've ever played Counter-Strike (or any goldsource game with lots of blood physics) with the gravity really low, and killed someone, you probably noticed that their blood sprays out sort of like fireworks. We need that effect. If you have low health, you should dribble a trail of blood on the ground. When you kill someone, there should be an option to eat their bodies for more health. If you don't eat them, their body should have a 1 in 500 chance of becoming a zombie. The zombies have chainsaws for arms, and when they attack you, you get chain sawed, Gears of War style. Water should be inhabited with leeches, and when you die, you should make a red splotch on the water surface.

No, I don't think we really need this much violence. But really, I don't see that much wrong with a Molotov roostertail. GTA isn't the only game with them, and I bet it wasn't the first either. Its all just comic violence anyway.

And Molotov roostertails are really, really cool. :D

Actually, Lowe's (a hardware store, for those of you outside the US. They are opening a few stores in Canada and Mexico soon.) happened to be selling glass bottles filled with a mixture of some flammable fluid, I forget what exactly. Instant roostertails!

fishpen0

As long as the roostertail can make bricks burn (emit fire) and turn black, then eventually be destroyed...

Thanks for pointing that out, and may I point out "used to".
No you may not. THE INTERNET DOES NOT HAVE HANDS! >:0

for the people who think that blockland has too much violence...mabey someone should make a mod, just for fighting.....like a add on to RTB or a mod all to its self....