I need a new free first person shooter, thats rated Teen. Duke is not the king.

Author Topic: I need a new free first person shooter, thats rated Teen. Duke is not the king.  (Read 2483 times)

timesplitters is on consoles, you can probably buy it used for around 5 or 10 bucks.

though I personally recommend the second one, I've never played the first one.

I think the first one is PS2 exclusive.

HE SAID FREE FDJFHDJK

Who doesn't love the Duke?

The people who don't love the Duke.

forget Duke Nukem, Rico Rodriguez is twice as badass.
Hey guys.
Chuck Norris is Thrice badass.

because chuck norris is still funny
you could try battlefield play4free, that's probably teen
or battlefield heroes, although that's third person

I have Duke Nukem 3d

it's not bad, but it's dead gum impossible.

can rico survive a loving alien invasion? no

all he can do is blow up a few helicopters and get run over and gunned down by loving pansy asians
Yes he can.
Remember he has a grappling hook?
That's something Duke doesn't have.

He'll just hijack a chopper and gun the forgeters down.

why would duke need a grapple hook

Oh so you seen his balls? And you knew they are out of steel because you sucked them?

Interesting.
Duke nukems balls are so badass that its a honor to suck them.

As it has already been pointed out, you can not get a free game that's rated T because free games are not rated. If you want something that is rated you have to pay for it. I guess the exception here is America's Army, which is rated teen and also free.

If you want a T rated FPS, Call of Duty 1-3 were all rated T. Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 were rated T. Brink, Quake Live, Monday Night Combat, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Rainbow Six, and Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear were all rated T. All of the games in the Tribes series (from which we get the torque game engine, the engine Blockland is based on) are also rated T.

If you want free first person shooters, you can look here. Note that these are almost all unrated. You can't generally have both. Getting rated actually costs money, so there is no incentive for someone who is not going to make any money off their game to have it rated. Free FPS games tend to mostly be online as well, and online play is not rated.