Author Topic: Summercigarettes?  (Read 4133 times)

This will be my fourth summer. Terrific

This will be my...

...

4th?  forget I'm old.

Oh wow I didn't realize I was on /b/!

Shut the forget up.
Can someone explain to me what this means?

Can someone explain to me what this means?

_Rave_ is autistic, none of us are sufficiently educated in that field to communicate with it. Just let it alone, out of sight out of mind eh?


_Rave_ is autistic, none of us are sufficiently educated in that field to communicate with it. Just let it alone, out of sight out of mind eh?
I can communicate.

Diga diga diga diga?
Oh wait it turns out I can't.

mah first summer and looking forward to it

I still don't get the concept of a summercigarette, why would someone join and leave at the end of summer?

School does not take up so much time you can't talk to people anymore.

they have little else to do because they are rejects from society.

YOU ARE ALL BABIES COMPARED TO MY MIGHTY SIGN UP DATE.

This june will be my 4th :)

i don't keep track of how many summers that i've been on this forum cause i got stuff to do. i think two.

i don't keep track of how many summers that i've been on this forum cause i got stuff to do. i think two.
"I can't do basic math"

Stocking is an idiot, and I don't even feel like arguing with him.  And obviously the term "summercigarettes" has been used outside of /b/, but that is where it originated.  People that use both /b/ and other forums spread it.

And why does everyone bitch about every damn thing on these forums?  So kids join and leave.  stuff happens.

This will be my fifth summer here.

Wait holy stuff really?

"I can't do basic math"
yeah i can, four plus eight is twelve. see, i'm smart.