Author Topic: [TKE] The Knifing Elite ~TKE Clan Meetings!~  (Read 25616 times)

How do you get these?

Just copy the image url and replace it with your name.

In-game name or BL forums name? Ill go with in-game name...

Blockland name: Isaac Clarke
BL_ID: 17873
What do you like about Knife TDMs?: i love them when there's Grapple incase i need for a quick escape and im not greatest but im still pretty good with knife TDM/DM's.

Welcome to The Knifing Elite!

Blockland name: DrunkPunk
BL_ID: 1681
Something i like about it: When I get in the grapple-knife zone and get epic kills.

Blockland Name:Zix
BL_ID:10219
What do you like about Knife TDMs?
The Thrilling Energy in the battle...The Awesomeness of killing someone in midair...
Clan Tags: TKE

Blockland Name: CodyTH
Blockland ID: 8428
What do you like about knife TDMs?
All of it. i love to grapple in knife tdms also.

Blockland Name: Crayon
BL_ID: 24174
What do you like about Knife TDMs?: Well, Im pretty good. So I enjoy hanging out with friends, grappling, and fighting other players with experience.

Sorry for complaining about your clan Count. I figured your a cool guy, so I decided to join this great clan. I hope this clan gets many members and has great success!

GOOD LUCK!

A bunch of apps! This looks good.

Blockland Name:Johonahooty
BL_ID:22324
What do you like about Knife TDMs? They are what I do best in BL

Blockland Name:Coolblack99
BL_ID:31005
What do you like about Knife TDMs? I like that you have to know when to let go of the charged knife at the right time. It makes it harder, And that's what I like about it.

Blockland Name: Clinr121
BL ID: 23227
i just love Knifes tdms, There so fun even i can practice, It's even good when you practice.

Blockland Name: Soulpelt
BL_ID: 24608
What do you like about Knife TDMs?: I love the thrill of knifing, the excitement of trying to grapple, and the feeling of pride when you get a kill.

All now added to the TKE memberlist.

Appliance for admin:

I have been in many bad situations as an admin, and I can recognize AimBot and know when to forcekill.