Author Topic: [TKE] The Knifing Elite ~TKE Clan Meetings!~  (Read 25500 times)

Please take me off of the member list.

Name: Chriso

BL_ID: 9467

I love to knife becouse there is always challenge and its always fun! Also when you are bored this server is always up! :D

Ingame name : Juicebox

ID : 2177

I love knifing because it gets me pumped up and i do it when im bored.

.....?  :cookieMonster:

Appliance for admin:

I have been in many bad situations as an admin, and I can recognize AimBot and know when to forcekill.
I don't accept admin applications, sorry.
Please take me off of the member list.
Done. Hate to see you go! :)

I would join but I am the worst butterfly knife user in BL.

Grapplin, I'm 'kay.

Name: GLaDOS (Portal)
BL_ID: 18768
The thing I like about Knife TDMs is it's melee only.

Blockland Name: Bopizku
BL_ID: 22729
What do you like about Knife TDMs? > Reply: What I love about any kind of Knife TDM is the addiction of, hell, just holding and releasing a knife into someone. The thrill of jumping off a platform, grappling, and stabbing someone in the head. I'm just nerdy, they're great!

Blockland Name: Reggar
BL_ID: 30608
What do you like about Knife TDMs?
Its awsome to grapple and knife,it feels good then you do an airborn kill or something like that and there is no other way to say this for me, grapple knife TDMs are epic :D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 10:11:46 PM by Xilver »

Name: GeneticCrysis
BL_ID:29798
What Do I Like Most About A Knife TDM: I Like Grappling And Assassinations And Pretty Much Everything. I LOVE KNIFE TDMS

Blockland Name: Hank
BL_ID: 28623
What do you like about Knife TDMs? I enjoy grappling across the platforms and perfectly hitting someone with a knife. I just enjoy the idea of grapple knife tdms in the first place, they never get boring and it's always different. I'm in Count's as we speak. I knew since i really like Knife tdms, i decided it was time i joined TKE.

i refuse to be in this clan, i only participate in the tdm.

i do these when i'm bored, i am very good at them. I used to be a lot better, when this was all I did.

blah blah blah im good at knife tdms but i don't plan on joining this

Okay, Can't you see everyone is ignoring you? We don't care if you don't plan on joining. Why are you posting just to tell us this?

Hello Count! It's me, Jakob!  :cookie: I'd been playing on your server for quite some time and I really want to be in your clan now. In fact, can you reply to me about TKT? Tactical Knife Team?

Name: Jakob

BL_ID: 14941

I love to knife because it is fun and challengeable. And you feel good at every knife. Thing is, it's only a game, and this server is a nice place to make fun. Anyways, I hope I can be in this awesome clan!

Keep it to yourself.

Blockland Name: Cat123
BL_ID: 23462
What do you like about Knife TDMs?: Grappling.