Poll

thank you

yes
2 (18.2%)
oh nooo whyyy
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Unestablished Arts - lol we gon' die  (Read 53810 times)

Our school implemented this new thing that if you have good grades and less then 4 tardies then you get an hour lunch. 

Woo!
Last year I had 17 tardies in 4th quarter alone, all from my 2nd hour class. :/

Alright.

So uh, after spending hours writing a screenplay, I've decided "forget it, I'm doing a rewrite". I'm going to experiment with changing the tone of the video, namely to something much colder and give it a more isolated feel to it. I think it should have a cool and saturated look. I'm going to drop by the server later and toy with colors. My dad now has high speed wireless internet so I'm living the life here and can be on much more.

Concerning the soundtrack, I don't like how Ain't No Rest For The Wicked plays out. I've cut it from the script. If anyone feels I should throw it back in, just say so and why. Here's an example of what I think we should add to our soundtrack. I discovered this like literally five minutes ago and out of curiosity bought a much higher version that we can use. Another idea. I bought this and another track as well that seem very fitting.

Again. Ain't No Rest gives it a feel that I've played over in my mind and just can't cope with. I think the song is great but our original concept is just meh.

Duck I'll PM you soon if not immediately.

Looking for more dark piano tracks for a little into the video. Suggestions anyone?

Screenplay should be finished today like I previously mentioned.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 03:40:56 PM by EndGame »

BL name: Carbon Zypher
BL_ID: 18777
Reason for applying: I'd like to be in a movie clan
Experience: I've made a few movies before
Position to apply for: Filmer

BL name: Carbon Zypher
BL_ID: 18777
Reason for applying: I'd like to be in a movie clan
Experience: I've made a few movies before
Position to apply for: Filmer
How about you link us to some of examples of your work that we can see?

unwritten is unable to speak to me for some reason so I'll just dump this here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlTFzU1qnCU

BL name: Roknrollwill
BL_ID: 5031
Reason for applying: Because your mister Duck Invaders.  I'm sure you remember me, right :D?
Experience: None, sorry :c (I'm good at writing :D?)
Position to apply for: Writing stuff or acting.

Last year I had 17 tardies in 4th quarter alone, all from my 2nd hour class. :/
tardies lol

tardies lol

What is funny about that?  Are they called something else where you live?

This topic needs to be back on the first page. Also Inb4themovieisnevermadesinceu nwrittenkilledendgame

Big deal. Not worth a drama.

User was banned for this post

one week in virtual jail with pete burns

beware of the terrorhawk

Ka-bump. I need to make a proper entry submission.

Pecon7 would like me to announce that he has been banned from the Forums, and will keep the server running until further notice. Thank you.

I just read the topic..  It's a stupid topic but I didn't think it deserverd a perma ban..

Hm

I dunno.  Neither racer nor pecon's sig gave a time.. If I was banned I would say for how long