Poll

thank you

yes
2 (18.2%)
oh nooo whyyy
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Unestablished Arts - lol we gon' die  (Read 53892 times)

Got all the footage I need so far.  I might need more so keep me up to date and message me on Steam

Looks like I'm gonna have to be pullin' an all nighter tonight.

Got a busy schedule.  Have to:

-Finish and upload Bad Ass trailer

- Make the whole 3 minute movie

-forget my life :c
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 02:34:23 AM by Volko »

Is it done yet?
Finally done now thanks to Sony motherloving Vegas.

Going to upload to Youtube or something.

Can you work with me today and help me make a short film?  I don't care if it's but 10 seconds, I would love for it to be decent, rather than long and pointless.

I'm sorry but, that was pretty laggy and slow.

I know, I do believe if I had a lot better FPS (when I record my fps is 6-9) I would be able to produce something... more fluid?

Do you think, maybe I could produce and act out something, and you be the cameraman?  All I need is the footage, I can edit it.

pls br0 c:

Sure.
Thanks.  Do you happen to have a cell phone I could text?  I gotta go to the store.

Thanks.  Do you happen to have a cell phone I could text?  I gotta go to the store.
Sure. I'll PM you my number. Don't abuse it, or I'll get a new number :3
I'm not going to be able to do anything for a few days because of my friend's birthday party. (I have to go there, help set up, stay till the day of Bday party, leave)

Hey Duck.  Can you record a few scenes now?  I hope you still have the jeep driving away from explosion.

Hey Duck.  Can you record a few scenes now?  I hope you still have the jeep driving away from explosion.
Nope. Not now. I'm getting picked up in a few minutes.