Poll

thank you

yes
2 (18.2%)
oh nooo whyyy
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Unestablished Arts - lol we gon' die  (Read 56468 times)

No lol I mean with building.

I'm acting and voice acting already.
If you wanna drop by there's a few little bits and pieces left. We should be totally finished by today.

If you anyone wanna wants to drop by there's a few little bits and pieces left. We should be totally finished by today soon.

My computer just had a fatal error or some stuff and I need to reinstall Windows. Great!

Point is that I won't be on for about 2 hours.

The build has been completed.

Double-double post.

My internet is seriously making me rage.

Maybe your internet is better today.

Since pecon recommended me, I guess I'm going to apply for this. However, I first need to finish my build.

Pecon reminds me a lot of surburb.

Is that good or bad? :o

That's either way you want it. I'd say it's neutral.

bump. so, 8/17/11 sound good to film?

bump. so, 8/17/11 sound good to film?
I will not be able to make it to the filming session be it were held on that day. Forgive me.

We can't hold it off forever. If this date doesn't prove itself, you could always just go and use bots/randoms. In the meantime why doesn't somebody write it out? I mean, nobody's done it yet have they? As I have said before; I can do it, I think I'd be good at it - but it doesn't need to be me. It just seems like a good thing to have.

I will not be able to make it to the filming session be it were held on that day. Forgive me.

We can't hold it off forever. If this date doesn't prove itself, you could always just go and use bots/randoms. In the meantime why doesn't somebody write it out? I mean, nobody's done it yet have they? As I have said before; I can do it, I think I'd be good at it - but it doesn't need to be me. It just seems like a good thing to have.
I'd need someone else to do the bots, I have no experience with them except for how to spawn them and change their decal/face.