Poll

thank you

yes
2 (18.2%)
oh nooo whyyy
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Unestablished Arts - lol we gon' die  (Read 56452 times)

Aw I put up my challenge server now though :C

my internet is going up and down so I might not make it :/

my internet is going up and down so I might not make it :/
That's fine of course.

My mother and her boyfriend and parents are having a drinking fest tonight and I've just been informed I'm tagging along even though there is no way in hell I can fit in the car. Oh well. I'll be back active ingame in less than 30 minutes max. Tonights a wildcard.

Double post.

OH LOOK GUYS I FINISHED THE BUILD.

Unless of course Duck wants interiors.

Message to Torg, a guy who apped:
"You're eventing skills seem okay. Although it is fairly simple to make the soda thing, we are letting you in for acting and eventing.
Thank you."

On a separate note: It would be cool as hell to not only have the colors of the ground and cacti merge, but the color of the sky as well. I don't know if this is possible. If not we could also just film on a night-themed map or Destruct.

At current the colors bleed into eachother. Duck if you want it so they don't I'd be glad to make a clear divide.

I helped with that cactus  :cookieMonster:

I gave up on mine because I was confused and didn't have bricks I wanted :c
But yours looks nice c:

-snip-

I'm not sure if we have any mappers, but if we do, it should be fairly simple to create a multicolored sky with the borderlines at certain points.

BL name: Nightmare Duckie
BL_ID: 7330
Reason for applying: I've only made one video but it was pretty fun and I want to get better at it.
Experience: I made "Duckie Love" without any help whatsoever besides loading the Afgan DM.
Position to apply for: I'm a pretty good set builder, but you could find better; lovey at events; I could be a good actor; I have full version Fraps and I'm good with editing.

Duckie Love

Yeah so the set is done now and stuff, when are we filming?

I kinda forgeted some stuff up lol
I'll fix that in a minute or two.

Yeah so the set is done now and stuff, when are we filming?
We're still building the road for the first scene.
Well, I think we are, maybe we're done :u
BL name: Nightmare Duckie
BL_ID: 7330
Reason for applying: I've only made one video but it was pretty fun and I want to get better at it.
Experience: I made "Duckie Love" without any help whatsoever besides loading the Afgan DM.
Position to apply for: I'm a pretty good set builder, but you could find better; lovey at events; I could be a good actor; I have full version Fraps and I'm good with editing.

Duckie Love
I want to see:
Building skills
Events
and Editing.

Duck, join the server and you'll find out.
edit: ingame, if you dont join im pming you with some information
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:14:09 PM by EndGame »

Duck, join the server and you'll find out.
edit: ingame, if you dont join im pming you with some information
my internet is like
dying every minute or so
it sucks so bad :(