Poll

thank you

yes
2 (18.2%)
oh nooo whyyy
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Unestablished Arts - lol we gon' die  (Read 53891 times)

For the role, I originally had the whole "can't go wrong with the default avatar" thing stuck in my head, but now that I mull it over it seems to uncreative.

Also, you completely ignored Volko?
I talked to Volko ingame. I wanted your take on the character, so for the poster, we have everything right  :cookieMonster:

Unwritten, for the short film I'm producing, progress is goin good.  I might need someone ingame to act.  No voice acting just jumping around and dodging explosions.

Unwritten, for the short film I'm producing, progress is goin good.  I might need someone ingame to act.  No voice acting just jumping around and dodging explosions.
Rugged will do it. If he's on right now :u

I'll do it, Volko.
K IRC me pls

And the server should be up, just type "asdf" as password.

Wtf Ducky you bailed :c

Sorry, I should specify some things.

Because of football, the rest of this week and all of next week I will only be available from 11:00am-4:00pm, and 8:00pm-11:00pm, Monday through Saturday. Sunday I have no practice (I know for a fact), and I may only have morning practice for Saturday. Unsure about that though.

It's ok br0.

Ducky has all my footage for the film I'm making, so I'll hold off and make a film that's been in my head for awhile.

Okay I need people for the movie, drop by my server, Shockwave's [UA] Movie

password is 'asdf'

volko, earlier my internet went down :C