Author Topic: A homeless person threatened to take my dad's Pepsi.  (Read 3128 times)

Give it to him, pepsi sucks.
IMO, Pepsi is slightly better than Coca-Cola because it has less sugar.

For me, the more sugar is in a drink, the less it quenches my thirst.

this is why I take a pistol to everywhere I go

be shooting his ass down

You're 13. You can't even own a gun.

this is why I take a pistol to everywhere I go
At age 13

yeah alright buddy

survival is survival.
drink pepsi, or die.


new slogan.

im not stupid have some sense people.

my dad carries the gun not me

im not stupid have some sense people.

my dad carries the gun not me
this is why I take a pistol to everywhere I go
I take a pistol to everywhere I go
I take a pistol
pistol
mmhmm, sure.

Yes I know, coke is better. It's the only thing they had. :c
forget that, get a loving sprite.

I is referring to we.

Damn. Sorry.


i like to wave a dollar out the window to the ones sitting at the light at the offramps.
then drive off as they walk up :D

forget that, get a loving sprite.
loving sprite is the stuff, man

i like to wave a dollar out the window to the ones sitting at the light at the offramps.
then drive off as they walk up :D

Lol, ass.

Pepsi is the best.

haters gonna hate

Pepsi is the best.

haters gonna hate
pepsi tastes like ass imo