Author Topic: A homeless person threatened to take my dad's Pepsi.  (Read 3111 times)

We were driving home from the Gene Kelly awards and we had decided to get pizza at this awesome pizza place downtown. My dad comes out with two boxes of pizza and a bottle of Pepsi. A homeless person walks up to him and asks for money. He says no, and guess what happens? He takes the bottle off the stack of pizzas and threatens to take it unless he gives him $15.

Discuss homeless people and their urge to do weird stuff.

a homeless person bit my arm once.



Did he give him the $15 or let him have the Pepsi?
Or what?

You should move, you live in a terrible place.

A homeless person used the money I gave him to buy drugs and alcohol once.

Wait, that's EVERY homeless person.

A homeless person tried to sell my friend and I oranges or something out of his shopping cart. That's what you get in downtown chicago


Did he give him the $15 or let him have the Pepsi?
Or what?
He gave him two $1 bills wrapped in a five.
The guy didn't care.

During my time in China, I knew a poor guy who was so flexible he could literally almost fold himself in half and push himself around on a small makeshift skateboard asking for money.

Much later I caught him unfolding in a narrow ally, the guy was like 7 feet tall.

and I oranges or something out of his shopping cart.
What

Your dad shoulda punched the motherforgeter in the face.

There's practically NO homeless people where I live.

Lucky me, I get to live in the province where everyone's got a moderate amount of money.
During my time in China, I knew a poor guy who was so flexible he could literally almost fold himself in half and push himself around on a small makeshift skateboard asking for money.

Much later I caught him unfolding in a narrow ally, the guy was like 7 feet tall.
It's the Amazing Bendy Hobo!

Give it to him, pepsi sucks.

Give it to him, pepsi sucks.
Yes I know, coke is better. It's the only thing they had. :c