Author Topic: A homeless person threatened to take my dad's Pepsi.  (Read 3113 times)

pepsi tastes like ass imo

Its so crisp and chill for me.

Actually, I like diet sodas better, aspartame is a hell of an addictive substance.

i drink diets.
i hate people who are like "that stuff is worse for you then normal pop, durr durr cancer"

like forget off man, go drink your stuffloads of sugar then, see how much better off you are.

Corn Syrup and Aspertane is very bad, Corn Syup has mercury in it. I eat organic.

Coke is the more consistently good one for me, but sometimes Pepsi is just ambrosia.
Other times it's sewer water.

i drink diets.
i hate people who are like "that stuff is worse for you then normal pop, durr durr cancer"

like forget off man, go drink your stuffloads of sugar then, see how much better off you are.
I think diet tastes bad, you can drink 2 cans of Regular Barq's rootbeer and feel fine, but I drank 2 cans of Diet Barq's, and I felt bad.

Also, it is worse for you. Sugar is superior to any fake sugars. (Minus stevia and that natural stuff.)

It's not enough to do anything to you, but it's still not good.

yeah yeah while everyone is rocking the fatass and the diabetes, ill roll the dice on maybe cancer that seems pretty unavoidable anyways.
yeah diet is bad for ya lol

yeah yeah while everyone is rocking the fatass and the diabetes, ill roll the dice on maybe cancer that seems pretty unavoidable anyways.
yeah diet is bad for ya lol

Ah well :)

yeah yeah while everyone is rocking the fatass and the diabetes, ill roll the dice on maybe cancer that seems pretty unavoidable anyways.
yeah diet is bad for ya lol
If you drink enough of either for you to have negative effects, you are drinking too much.

That's true. AND DON'T YOU loving DENY IT.

you can get cancer by doing absolutely nothing at all.
you are promised bad effects from sugar though.

We were driving home from the Gene Kelly awards and we had decided to get pizza at this awesome pizza place downtown. My dad comes out with two boxes of pizza and a bottle of Pepsi. A homeless person walks up to him and asks for money. He says no, and guess what happens? He takes the bottle off the stack of pizzas and threatens to take it unless he gives him $15.


I should of taken the pizzas huh?

>people arguing about diet vs non diet
They are barely different. I can only taste the difference if it's a side by side thing.

I live in a wealthier middle class town a few miles outside of Phoenix. No homelessness here.

Yes I know, coke is better. It's the only thing they had. :c
Damn, that pizza place is probably owned by the hobo!

>people arguing about diet vs non diet
They are barely different. I can only taste the difference if it's a side by side thing.
the only difference is is that it tastes like stuff

pepsi tastes like ass imo
this



i drink diets.
i hate people who are like "that stuff is worse for you then normal pop, durr durr cancer"

like forget off man, go drink your stuffloads of sugar then, see how much better off you are.
Or you could drink a cool glass of water, with a piece of plain white bread for dipping.