Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 323885 times)

If you have the money and availability glass is the best by far. You can get small concealable ones or pretty decent sized ones. They don't really have brands like bongs and are pretty generic. I'm 18- and I bought my easy from a tourist shop in the Bahamas a few days ago which I posted actually
Thanks! Glass seems like the best choice, considering what you just said.

Thanks! Glass seems like the best choice, considering what you just said.
Yeah glass is much cleaner and better quality than metal. Metal heats up really fast and makes the smoke too hot. Wood can give your smoke a weird taste. Wood usually isn't used for that anyways. Depending on your living situation getting a bubbler may be a good idea. It is like a pipe/bong hybrid, take a look on google they are pretty affordable and easy to get assuming you are 18

Ok you have stated your point now leave

Also peoples bodies don't rot, get tumors and diseases from smoking weed and there are quite a few studies about marijuana and cancer having a pretty limited to none correlation. You're just a victim of propaganda
This is true.

But it's generally healthier not to take any drugs.

Yeah glass is much cleaner and better quality than metal. Metal heats up really fast and makes the smoke too hot. Wood can give your smoke a weird taste. Wood usually isn't used for that anyways. Depending on your living situation getting a bubbler may be a good idea. It is like a pipe/bong hybrid, take a look on google they are pretty affordable and easy to get assuming you are 18
I took a look at the bubblers, and they do seem affordable. Actually, I think that I may get one of those!

Thank you so much, and yes, I am 18.

It sure is nice when someone actually helps you on the BLF.

something tells me you aren't 18 or anywhere near it

something tells me you aren't 18 or anywhere near it
Um...

Okay?

lol igloos is so silly

This is true.

Hey, I'm not arguing on that man but neither is eating fast food. I respect peoples decision to not do any drugs. If I offer someone something and they say no I don't call them a pusillanimous individual I just say alright. I have plenty of drug and non drug friends too

What about ayahuasca? IMO it's one of the safest things to do (and beneficial) if you're with an experienced shaman.

Skull I'm positive your not 18, but If u do cop that bubbler make sure to post it here so we can see it haha :)

Have fun.

Skull I'm positive your not 18
I don't know where people are getting these ideas...
Have fun.
I sure will.

I don't know where people are getting these ideas...I sure will.
same way u think ur a girl.
kilser i love you
:*
;)

Birthday coming up this weekend you know what that means hehe. Also I bought and smoked the dankest weed I have ever come across in my life last sunday.

So a dude at school today told me that mushrooms burn holes in your brain. Yeah ok