Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 323425 times)

my last ua is either tomorrow, or Thursday. I can not wait.

Rolled a few joints with clear papers made out of cellulose. The pros of them is that they burn slower and neater than regular papers but they unroll pretty easily mid sesh

im going on an afterprom bus and i need to hide the alch.  they check bags and they pat down guys, not girls

how do?  i'm thinking sealed water bottles/down my date's shirt/strapped to her leg in my ass...

but really this just makes me want to bring molly instead since it's way easier to hide lmao

im going on an afterprom bus and i need to hide the alch.  they check bags and they pat down guys, not girls

how do?  i'm thinking sealed water bottles/down my date's shirt/strapped to her leg in my ass...

but really this just makes me want to bring molly instead since it's way easier to hide lmao
http://www.thebeerbelly.com/Beerbelly_p/200-001.htm

have you heard of kids smoking tea packets. does that even get you high?

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/Beerbelly_p/200-001.htm
i heard about that, but nah i'm trying to impress a girl here i'm not going to go looking like a fatty lol

Either in ur dates shirt or just bring molly

Either in ur dates shirt or just bring molly
yeah i'm just going to make her hide it in her boobs

I highly loving doubt that tea packets make you high.

my bowl and bubbler <3

gives you a caffeine buzz

Injecting coffee beans strait into the blood stream would work even better!

Injecting coffee beans strait into the blood stream would work even better!
Thats not funny my cousin did 4 whole coffeez and he overdosed

Damn this thread has been hella quiet

yeah it has

molly and i are going to moonrise