Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318990 times)

no
nonononon
NOPE

weaver just

don't

do not do drugs with your father

Why not man, it'd be a damn good bonding experience :))))

no
nonononon
NOPE

weaver just

don't

it's sort of the same situation as alchohol, though, given a safer, comfortable environment, you're a whole helluva lot better than doing it twinky behind the school dumpster with the shady kids out of juvie

(I was kidding he sounds horrible)
He's actually a very nice person. He used to be pretty smart, too.
no
nonononon
NOPE

weaver just

don't

I don't believe trying shrooms would mess me up. I'd probably end up laughing hysterically.

i'm going to stay away from caffeine as long as i can, i'll make a list.

He's actually a very nice person. He used to be pretty smart, too.I don't believe trying shrooms would mess me up. I'd probably end up laughing hysterically.
no i don't care about the drugs..  just doin em with your dad is just weird

"Haha, hey son, is it just me or are my hands made of jell-o?"

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

Just watched it last night high, I have no loving clue what happened.

Anyone see the neo-noir movie "Brick" with Joesph Gordon-Levitt? That stuff was a good movie its drug related but excellent film

So, what happened to that "ALCOHOL IS WORSE THAN WEED ARGH BAN ALCOHOL IF YOU BAN WEED!!! " bullstuff?
wot

i dont even smoke anymore

You can legally grow up to 25 marijuana plants indoors for personal use here.

With the extremely long daylight we get in the summer, we got some of the best stuff.

im shnmacked

i hope everyon here is shmacked for america

AMERICA forget YEAH

im just curious because why the forget not

how many of the people here do the 'harder stuff' like cocaine

i doubt anyone

im just curious because why the forget not

how many of the people here do the 'harder stuff' like cocaine

i doubt anyone
cocaine is barely, barely a recreational drug. either way, no one here would ever possibly admit to it even if they do it everyday, though no, i doubt anyone here does it.

cocaine is barely, barely a recreational drug. either way, no one here would ever possibly admit to it even if they do it everyday, though no, i doubt anyone here does it.
that's true

bump, cause why you so dead

TIL in the US, 1 gram of ecstasy (4-6 doses) is equivalent to 1 gram of heroin (50+ doses) when being considered for prison sentencing.

on that note, I just picked up 2 pills yesterday and tonight's gonna be fun.