Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318996 times)

Adderall is probably the best thing ever.

I would never want to get into adderall

I did acid for the first time on saturday, and it was so much nicer than I thought it would be. I expected to be tripping out and maybe even being a little scared, but it just gave me a ton of energy and I felt super good. I had some lasers and a hookah going and those were really interesting to look at. I then found my dad's moonshine stash and got way to wasted, and then woke up in the morning wearing sunglasses.

My brother is getting some acid this weekend :D
Hopefully it won't be too bad, it'll be my first time trying it as well

I did acid once, was my favorite drug until I tried MDMA. I've yet to find a new acid dealer though, so I can't try it again unfortunately.

There is a massive party on tomorrow and if I can find a way to get there I'll probably be dropping tabs, seems like fun.

Adderall is probably the best thing ever.

I took adderall for the first time like a year or two ago. It was loving awesome. I had some a few months ago and it didn't do stuff. I then tried 2 pills and it still didn't do stuff.

I did acid for the first time on saturday, and it was so much nicer than I thought it would be. I expected to be tripping out and maybe even being a little scared, but it just gave me a ton of energy and I felt super good.

So are you saying you dropped acid and saw no visuals and didn't trip at all?

I did acid for the first time on saturday, and it was so much nicer than I thought it would be. I expected to be tripping out and maybe even being a little scared, but it just gave me a ton of energy and I felt super good.
probably wasn't acid

It's possible. Acid isn't a super visual drug despite common belief. Intense visuals require a fairly high dosage, it's possible that the visuals were too weak for him to perceive as a primary effect.

Holy stuff, it's been quite some time

Well today I had just done some window shopping for a new piece, quite satisfied with it I gotta say. Also picked up a half to test it out with and I'm super pumped for tomorrow morning for her first hit.

I've been doing some extensive research on various psychedelics as well and I'm curious to try some out

Holy stuff, it's been quite some time

Well today I had just done some window shopping for a new piece, quite satisfied with it I gotta say. Also picked up a half to test it out with and I'm super pumped for tomorrow morning for her first hit.

I've been doing some extensive research on various psychedelics as well and I'm curious to try some out
I'm sorry, someone explain to me how this relates to the thread?

By piece, I'm sure he's talking about a pipe or bong or something

I guess I should expand on what it means then. Window shopping as in walking into smoke shops and looking at what to buy

By piece, I'm sure he's talking about a pipe or bong or something

Yeah, he got it. I was looking for a new bong